Chapter - 7

My Sunday went in peace but not that much in peace. It was obvious that the last two nights i spent with Donovan made me realise how horny i actually am. My thoughts won't stop until we are together.
I thought Monday would be peaceful though I was aware about the fact that it won't be that much because I have a lot of things to say to Hailey. She might get a huge shock but i should fulfill my duty as a good friend to give her an explanation.

I mean it really hurts when the person you have a crush on ends up with your friend because in that situation you can't get angry and happy at the same time so you just have to play along.

I got a call from Donovan at Sunday night and he had a great plan for us but for me it was embarassing at the same time.

We went college together in his car wearing same outfit and i didn't expected him to choose that kind of outfit because he always wears black and solid colours.

He decides to match our outfits with a pastel blue oversized sweatshirt and jeans with white Converse.
He wore a metallic black glasses and wore a cute yet sophisticated hairstyle and gave me a messy simple one.

We arrived and entered the front gate holding hands and my anxiety level increased because the whole college was staring at us and eavesdropping on our conversation.
It felt like I'm some kind of celebrity or probably an alien.

"Well i might faint. My anxiety level is increasing."i whispered.
"Stay closer to me then. Why are you walking distantly with me? Stay close to me."he said and pulled me closer.

We were about to enter the building and saw Hailey standing in front of us glancing at our hands.
I can say from the look on her face that she's hurt and she can be angry too.
But instead she grinned dirtyly and asked me"Donovan can you please leave my friend's hand. Your class is different from ours so it's better to let his hand go now."

"Okh....but remember Tristan. I might let your hand go for this time only but i promise i won't ever let you go."he said.
Ughhh cringe.
He gave me a peck on my cheeks and smiled and walked away saying"I'll be there. Just wait for me."

Hailey grabbed my hand and took me with her to the class. The class was empty at that time as it was still some time remained for the lecture to start.
I thought that she was jealous and wanted to ask a lot of questions to me.
She turned at me.

"Did you care to tell me when? How? Why?....i mean since when?"
"Well i swear i didn't know that he have a crush on me and i didn't actually liked him but when he asked i can't able to say no to him(oh god I'm stuttering a lot)....umm the thing is..i can understand you."
"Did you think I'm mad at you?"
"So you're not?"
"Tristan?...I'm am fucking happy for you. You guys look great."
"What? So you're not angry."
"Why would i be? I mean I do felt bad for myself but you know how much i ship BL. I just love seeing gay people as couples. They just look so adorable. I mean look at you you're already matching outfits....awwww....it's too much to handle for me."
"But i thought you're going to give me a lecture."
"No way. You're such a little baby."

Her eyes was sparkling as she was asking about how our date went and how was our dinner and many more questions.
Then i realised that she wasn't actually angry. She just accepted it and moved on and cheered me up as always.
She was never toxic.
I may loved her at first but i love her now too but i think as a friend.

At that day i had two classes in a row and when I came out....

"How did your class went?" He hugged my waist from the back and put his chin on my head.
"Eek...you scared me."

"Why you get scared easily Tristan? You should now get used to it. I mean you've got a boyfriend now, someone is there for you to stay by your side now. You should get used to it."Hailey said.
She glanced at me patted my shoulder with her giving me the dirty smile.