Chapter - 14

It was a great night that was spent by me in with him and it was about the time of ending the night and we were departuring the guests.

I was so happy that the things came to an end finally and when i was standing seeing the guests off, he held my hand.
I looked at him and he smiled and said "shall we head to our room now?"

"Sure" i said and smiled back at him.

He wasn't able to spend another minute without me so as soon as the party ended, he took me to his room.

It was my first night with him without being drunk. He just gave me the steamy night i want.

When he opened the door and pulled me in, he pinned me to the wall and closed the door.

He then placed his face in my neck and bit it.

"Ahhh...."i moaned.

He held back and leaned closer to my face and said, " you want to be punished?"
"Yes just punish me. I think I need to be punished. I let go of your hand for a few minutes in the party. I deserve it."

He smiled and kissed me roughly and tongued me.

He remove my blazer and unbuttoned me.
I unbuttoned him.

He grabbed my waist and lift me up in his arms and i grabbed his waist by my legs.
He threw me on the bed and unbuttoned my pants.

He swiped down his hand in my pants and fingered me.
"Mmmmm....ughhhh...." His fingers were thick and long enough to make me moan.
My eyes rolled when he fingered me.

He removed my pants and i removed his.

It was just us naked on the bed with each other.

He sat with his legs open and i leaned on his boner and started sucking on it.
"Ughhh...Tristan.......!....aah fuckkkkkkk....."he was moaning loudly.
He grabbed my head and started thrusting his dick in my mouth harder and harder and i kept on sucking.

I sucked his balls then.

As i held back, the saliva and his cum were dripping from my mouth and i spit on his dick and rubbed it hard.

He lift me up and placed me in his lap with my legs spread so that i can grab his waist by them.
I pulled my tongue out and he started sucking it.
He licked it and sucked it that it swell and went red.

He then placed his face in my chest and dig his face.
He cuddled on my chest like i have boobs.

He then started sucking on one of my nipple and bit on it.
"Ahhh..."i flinched.
"Oh I'm sorry, did it hurt."
"No it's alright."

And he continued sucking my nipples and they went red.

He then pushed me on the bed and climbed on me.
"You're mine tonight. After the punishment you won't dare to run away from me."

He inserted his dick in my vagina.
"Hmmmm......" I moaned and i my eyes rolled and it felt like heaven.

He started thrusting harder and harder just like a beast.
He was thrusting hard enough that the bed was shaking and i was lying there like a sex doll as i allowed him to dominate me.

His dick was thick and long enough to destroy my insides.
"Aaahhhh....hmmmmm.....fuckkkkkk.......fuck fuck....." I was moaning in pleasure.

And when he pulled his dick out, my vagina expelled an enormous amount of cum and my insides were burning but i enjoyed it.

We both were covered in sweat.
He then leaned on my vagina and started sucking it, my vagina became wet.

As he held back and climbed on me he kissed on my forehead.
And hugged me.