Robbery

It was night in Paris and it's been a year since Shadow Moth disappeared and Cat Noir left the hero life and became a criminal thief. The jewelry store was being robbed by robbers.

"Everything is turned off. We gotta hurry before that cat shows up" Robber 1 said.

"You all need to chill the hell out. That puss is just a kid. He's way too young to be a criminal his age" The leader said but was not aware of the feline shadow lurking behind him.

"It's been a year and he never got arrested nor stopped by the bug. He's getting infamous to be on top" Robber 2 said while snatching the jeweled necklace.

They heard an evil laugh in the store but could not see who it is, "You're facing bad luck" The voice said.

"Cat Noir! We know it's you! We won't go down like the rest you beaten!" The leader held his gun up.

"We'll see. Cats always catch their prey" Cat Noir came out of the shadows with an evil smirk, "Evening boys, don't mind me but I came here for my puuurrrrrrize"

"Suit yourself! Shadow Moth may be gone but we can still kill you!" The leader laughed.

"Not if you can see in the dark" Cat Noir threw his staff at the light switch, causing the lights to go out and in complete darkness.

"Where is he?!" The other thugs gasp.

"JUST GET THE GODDAMN LIGHTS ON!!! NOW!!!" The leader said but he can hear the punches and the bodies thud on the floor in 10 seconds.

"I just kicked all your ass and this time your ass is mine!" Cat Noir turned on the lights.

He then attacks the leader with a loud yowl. Clawing him rapidly to make sure he stays bloody like the rest of the criminals he faced, "Too easy. Now if you don't mind, I came what I get" He chuckled and grabbed one of their bag sack to collect the jewelry, "Come to daddy" he picks them up.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" A familiar voice came from the broken glass door.

"Ah, Ladybug. Long time no see" Cat Noir saw it was Ladybug.

"It has been three days since I saw you" Ladybug spins her yo-yo.

"And yet you failed 24/7 all the time, milady. You do know my ass remains un-whooped" Cat Noir chuckled evilly.

"Yeah, and now Shadow Moth is out of the picture, my new nemesis," Ladybug said.

"What can I say? Cats are like cat burglars, am I right?" Cat Noir took the last piece of jewelry and puts it in his sack.

"Yeah sure," Ladybug ran after him.

"Meow!" Cat Noir fought like a cat at his ex-partner.

"Hyah!" Ladybug jumps and performs her signature grasp hold on him.

"Agh! Not this time!" Cat Noir rolled to pin her but then got her legs wrapped around his waist, "You need to stop doing that, Bugaboo"

"Aw, is it too embarrassing?" Ladybug teased.

"No, but it makes us look like we are having sex" Cat Noir shuddered and stroked her thighs, "I said my ass remains un-whooped"

"I know. It's funny you still call me Bugaboo. HEY!" Ladybug yelped when she felt his hand near her butt.

"Be a nice bug and let me go" Cat Noir chuckled seductively.

"I think you need to be petted" Ladybug held in her moans from feeling her thighs squeezed.

"Do NOT pet me" Cat Noir growled.

"We'll fight again someday" Ladybug got off him.

"Hmph! Keep trying but you know you're gonna lose. I'm a very feral cat" Cat Noir glared at her, "I don't take orders from a bug" He said, having those painful memories of the time she treated him badly when she became a guardian.