Anput

After school was over, Adrien heads out the door with Marinette. All day, Chloe hasn't made a single threat to anyone due to Cat Noir's warning.

"So what's on your mind?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing much but I still got some hunting to do, princess. I haven't found that bitch yet" Adrien said.

"You and Ladybug saved people from the fire," Marinette said.

"Yup. See you tomorrow" Adrien kissed her hand.

"You too, Adrien" Marinette said.

The goth teen heads to the Subway restaurant and orders a sandwich to go. As he got his meal, he heads out and walks into the alley to transform.

"Plagg, claws out" He transformed in a green flash and pole vaulted to the roof to eat his meal.

Of course, the bat figure glides in to see the feline having his cat food, "Hello there" He landed next to him.

"I thought bats are supposed to be nocturnal" Cat Noir teased.

"Well not in this weather," Bat Noir said.

"And you better not eat my Ladybug" Cat Noir splits his sandwich to give a piece to the bat.

"I won't" Bat Noir replied and ate his piece, "I can't believe you look skinny, and yet you're still in great shape" He added.

"I did work out," Cat Noir said.

"You turned into a wild animal for a year the day Gabriel disappeared" Bat Noir let out a belch.

"Maybe because I was being treated like a prisoner than a son to him" Cat Noir finished his meal, "So what made you care about me? Last time I checked, you obviously were jealous that I had friends and school life"

"Since you supposedly died, I became very worried" Bat Noir explained.

"I've been dead for a year, batty. Unless you turn me into a vampire" Cat Noir said sarcastically.

"Oh, very funny. So how's Marinette?" Bat Noir asked.

"She's doing fine. You did spy on me, didn't you?" Cat Noir asked.

"When I arrived, yes," Bat Noir said.

"You just like to get in my ass" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"Mischief is what I do, cousin" Bat Noir smirked.

"And what is your batty power? Turning into a bat or vampire?" Cat Noir asked.

"I can put fear into my victims" Bat Noir replied.

"English, Felix" Cat Noir said.

"I can create nightmares in the victim's minds. Like a hallucination" Bat Noir said.

"Incredible" Cat Noir replied and they soon saw Ladybug swinging far away, "Milady? You better not eat my Ladybug, batty" Cat Noir glared at him.

"I don't eat ladybugs," Bat Noir said.

"I hope your sonar doesn't make you go batty" Cat Noir jumps down from the roof to go do his crime routine.

"Still not funny!" Bat Noir flew over the buildings.

The feline made his way to the jewelry store and saw bad guys robbing the place again. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked through the broken glass door.

"Don't even think about it! Be a good kitty and go fetch a ball of yarn!" The bad guy threw a ball of yarn but it did a light impact on him.

"Really? That's not gonna stop me" Cat Noir chuckled.