Bat Noir

Later that night, Cat Noir decides to head to the Grand Hotel to teach Chloe a lesson or two. Especially to the Mayor too for not putting enough protection in the school. He climbs up to her room, ready to tell her off. He so wanted to claw her but not like this since he doesn't want to get his princess in trouble.

He opens the window and spooked Chloe while she was reading a magazine, "AAAAH! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Cat Noir crawled on all fours, hissing like a cat, "Hello brat. Scream all you want but no one gives a damn about you. Listen carefully" He unsheathed his claws.

"What do you want from me?!" Chloe asked.

"I want you to stop being so rude, bratty, and mean towards everyone," Cat Noir said.

"My daddy will arrest you for committing a crime!" Chloe yelled.

Cat Noir just laughed at her, "Oh your father's not a very competent mayor"

"He can do anything!" Chloe tried to smack him with the handheld mirror.

He dodged and grabs her by her arms, "Don't make me hurt you, Chloe. If you ever make everyone's lives miserable again, my cats will claw you to death. I have eyes everywhere" Cat Noir growled.

"Please don't hurt me!" Chloe begged.

"Then do as I say, Chloe. You are the reason why you get everyone akumatized because of your selfishness. If Adrien was here, he would be angry at you" Cat Noir growled.

"Chloe!" Her parents screamed and Cat Noir held Chloe hostage.

"One more step and she dies" Cat Noir threatened them.

"Utterly ridiculous that you can't even defend yourself, Cleo!" Audrey criticized her daughter.

"IT'S CHLOE!" Chloe shouted.

"And as for you, Mayor. I highly recommend that you teach your daughter to be nice. You always let her drive everyone miserable" Cat Noir growled while licking Chloe's cheek.

"Understood Mr. Cat Noir! Just let her go!" The Mayor pleaded.

"Gross! Get off me!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Not until you heed my warning!" Cat Noir gripped her tightly.

"Of course! I'll do whatever you say!" Chloe cried.

"Not in that tone! You better be sincere about it or this claw will permanently leave a scar for you!" Cat Noir hissed.

"Please! I'll do whatever you ask for!" Chloe begged again.

"Good girl" Cat Noir grinned.

He let go of Chloe and she ran over to her parents, "This is my warning, brat!" Cat Noir clawed the wall to leave a message.

"YIKES!" Chloe yelps.

Cat Noir left the hotel, proud to have told them off.

-

Cat Noir heard that there was a robbery at the Louvre and he bet it's that liar again. Since when did she get undetected for the first time? Only one way to find out as he crawled into the air ducts and kicked the air vent, landing in a cat pose.

He walked into the Egyptian exhibit and sniffed for a scent and it lead him to the display of missing jewelry of the ancient Anubis, "Alright! Come out and face me!" He called out.

Soon enough he noticed a shadowy figure nearby, "Hey! Stop!" He chased after the person and ran through the museum to catch him.

They ran until they came to the hall of portraits, passing by Mona Lisa. Cat Noir looked around and then the stranger accidentally made a noise.