Peace

The next day, Adrien explained to the whole school that he wasn't dead and that his father was the real monster, not Cat Noir. Everything that Adrien went through was to survive on his own for a year without being sent to London to live with his aunt and cousin. Everyone felt pity for Adrien for going through so much. Chloe barely even cares because she's upset that he didn't care for her.

"Oh Dude, I'm sorry you had to go through all this" Nino said.

"It's fine, really. My father is a monster. He always describes you all as bad influence, filling my head with lies, never caring about my mentality, and he was never an Agreste at all" Adrien tightened his fist.

"I take it you have your mother's surname now" Nino guessed.

"Yeah. There was never an Agreste. My father's real name is Gabi Grassette" Adrien said.

Everyone gasped at what they just heard. Never in their life was the fake man that changed his identity.

"Adrien, that's horrible!" Alya gasped.

"Horrible than hell," Adrien said.

"Well, we're glad you're alive," Marinette said.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! You lied to us all!" Chloe accused.

"Technically, you thought I was dead" Adrien corrected her.

"Still, you didn't come clean saying your dad was a villain!" Chloe pouted.

"He was dead a year ago by the cataclysm and one year later, Anput brought him back to life. Goddamn it, Chloe!" Adrien was getting pissed with her attitude.

"You may be the Mayor's kid but you can't change the fact you're a horrible person!" Marinette agreed with him.

Chloe noticed Marinette holding his hand. She got frustrated and leaves with Sabrina following her.

"Well, we saw the news your resurrected father got jail" Alya showed in a news article.

"He deserves to rot in hell. I disown him from now on. All he cares about is perfection" Adrien was angry to think of his father.

"Good. He has hurt us all long enough" Nino said.

"He has no lawyer and he's gonna stay in maximum prison for a long time. He may have brought my mother back but she divorced him because of his crazy obsession. It broke her heart" Adrien said.

"You're mom's back? I can't wait to see her" Nino got surprised.

"Someday, bud. Right now, mom and I need some time together. She hasn't seen Paris while she was in a coma" Adrien walks out of the school.

"Good luck Adrien" Marinette waved.

He waved back and saw his bodyguard in the car. It was great to have him back since he saw the news that Adrien is alive.

"Drive me home," He said to the bodyguard.

The bodyguard nodded and drove back to the mansion.

-

At the mansion, Emilie took the time to see that the mansion is no longer abandoned and that it's finally clean. She can barely look at the portrait of her ex-husband anymore. Not a single smile on him like he didn't care at all. So she had it removed.

She hears meowing and she saw it was Cat Noir coming inside along with his black cats following him.

"Hey there Mom" He spoke out.

"My little prince. How was school today?" Emilie smiled.

"It felt good to be back," Cat Noir said.

"You've grown so fast, kitten. I have never thought you would be a miraculous holder of the black cat" Emilie said.