Final

Night came and criminals were robbing the jewelry store as quickly as they can before the feline strikes again.

"Hurry up! Gather as much as we can get!" The female thief said.

"We are doing our best! That feline is so unpredictable every time he shows up!" The female thief 2 said.

"No shit! And Anput is no more!" The male thief said.

"But the real girl is still around! Hurry up your asses, now!" The leader said.

They loaded everything into the truck as Cat Noir snuck up the rooftop. He smirked and jumps down, extending his claws and popped the front tires, alarming the thieves as he quietly jumps up on the roof can to be unseen.

"What the hell was that?! Check it out!" The leader yelled.

"I'm gonna pull every whisker off him!" The female thief said.

"Aahhh!!" The other thief heard metal scraping and when he found where it came from, he saw claw marks on the side of the van.

"He's near!" The second female thief exclaims.

They heard purring but they can't see where it's coming from. It was making them nervous that this feline is playing predator.

"Keep your eyes out!" The male thief said.

Then Cat Noir jumps out and pounced on him, "Meow" Cat Noir punched him.

"Eat catnip!" The female thief took her gun out.

"You first!" Cat Noir took out his and shot her legs.

"AAAAGH!!!" She fell down bleeding.

"There he is!" The other thieves fired at Cat Noir.

He jumped around the buildings like a cat to avoid getting shot, "Too slow for you!" He taunted and shoots back.

Only instead of killing them, he shot their legs to immobilize them. He can't go back to being a killer again since he already got his old self. Soon enough only the leader remained.

"Meow, meow, meow" Cat Noir meowed with a smirk.

"What the hell, Noir! You crippled them all!" The leader said.

"Yes, I did. Scared of the big bad kitty?" Cat Noir smirked.

"Stop intimidating me!" The leader tried to shoot him.

Cat Noir just dodged and then disarms him, "I got deadly claws. Wanna talk to them?" He unsheathed his claws.

"No please!" The leader gasps.

"Good boy" Cat Noir simply made a claw scratch to taste his blood.

"Well, well. Excellent job, Kitty" Ladybug arrived.

"I was enjoying myself having a mouse snack," Cat Noir said.

"Get off of me!" The leader shouted.

"Silence!" Cat Noir knocks him out, "Now where were we, Milady?"

"You just crippled a bunch of thieves I see," Ladybug said.

"It was the only way to make them sit their asses down" Cat Noir licked his paw.

"I think I hear the sirens, Kitty" Ladybug listened.

"Qui. Now I must go. There's another mouse I haven't caught yet" Cat Noir jumped to the rooftop to go find Lila.

The feline crawled on all fours, using his stealth to hunt prey and sniffing Lila's scent, "She has to be here somewhere" He thought.

He picked up her scent and it was coming from the tattoo parlor, "Ah ha!" He jumps down to find her.