Trauma

Ladybug is back and she wanted to understand why her kitty became bad but he refused to tell her why. She found him at the jewelry store again, looking around to find anything that was valuable. She saw that he knocked out the guards easily.

"Still can't get enough cat food?" Ladybug teased him.

"Hmph! Do not get in my way, bug" Cat Noir grabbed the black diamond.

"I can tell something else besides me is bothering you. It's about Shadow Moth?" Ladybug crossed her arms.

"DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!" Cat Noir yowled and punched the wall in anger, "Why should I tell you? You told me we can't reveal everything about ourselves! You made that rule, guardian"

"I never wanted to be a guardian in the first place! And now I'm breaking that rule!" Ladybug shouted.

"You can't break a vow, milady. I'm done being your punching bag! I don't care if you have an excuse because you always lie to me so many times. You never trusted me at all!" Cat Noir glared.

"I'm really sorry for all that, Cat, and I want to help you end your suffering" Ladybug held her hand out.

"It's too late for that, much too late! And I'm looking forward to your downfall!" Cat Noir again refused.

"You don't wanna do this, Kitty" Ladybug saw him approach menacingly.

"I can and I can hurt you, I will see you suffer as I have suffered!" Cat Noir cracks his knuckles.

"You don't mean that!" Ladybug backs away.

"I do now! No more holding back, No more lies!" Cat Noir growled.

He threw a punch at Ladybug, only for her to flip over and kick him from behind.

"Stop this now!" Ladybug demanded.

"I don't take orders from you, milady! I will break you!" Cat Noir turns around.

"You're gonna regret it once you see me unmasked if you kill me!" Ladybug warned.

"The only thing you're gonna regret is pissing me off!" Cat Noir hissed and chased her out of the store.

Ladybug jumped up the building as the enraged feline chased her, "I better get somewhere safe! He's not stopping!" Ladybug kept running.

Rena Rouge jumps in and stops the feline, "Cat Noir! Calm down! I know you're angry but we can talk about this"

"No more talk!" Cat Noir tried to hit her but she dodged and fought with her flute, "I spent a year by myself as an orphan! Traumatized by having someone who forced me to cataclysm him! He died in front of me and I had to live with being a killer!"

"All this for an accidental murder?!" Rena Rouge got shocked.

"Yes! Why do you think I never use my destructive power for a year?! You'll never understand!" Cat Noir whacked Rena Rouge and jumps from roof to roof to leave.

"Let's pursue him!" Rena Rouge said.

"Wait! He's going to the bakery! He needs.....me!" Ladybug had to hurry to get there.

"Okay. Good luck" Rena Rouge went her own way. Ladybug took a shortcut to get there before Cat Noir.

She ran even faster to get there before him. She made it through her window and detransformed just in time.

"Hide Tikki, I'll wait on him," Marinette said.

A few minutes later, Cat Noir came inside her room. He looked very vulnerable and sad, sobbing with so much tear stains on his mask and cheeks.