School

The two teens making out in bed but they haven't mated yet. They were still too young to make love. Marinette's neck had a hickey and it won't be easy to cover it with makeup.

"Ahhhh..... Adrien. I love you so much" Marinette moaned.

Adrien groaned from feeling her legs wrapped around his waist tightly, "Me too"

"It's like a dream come true" Marinette nuzzled his chest.

"You're mine" Adrien purred seductively.

"You can purr without the costume?" Marinette gasped.

"Was it too sexy?" Adrien teased.

"Um....Yeah," Marinette giggled.

"Your legs are making my hips dig into yours" Adrien played with her hair.

"Sorry" Marinette blushed.

Adrien purred so loud to have her with him. He was wrong to fall in love with Ladybug when it was Marinette that was pointing in the right direction. He was still oblivious they are one and the same.

He was then rolled over for Marinette to be on top, "Bad kitty. The mouse gets to be in charge" Marinette smirked.

"I'm so gonna eat you" Adrien chuckled.

"And I thought you said I'm too adorable" Marinette stroked his hair.

"Yeah, you are" Adrien removed the scrunchies on her hair, "Do you know why I call you my princess?" Adrien asked.

"No, why?" Marinette asked.

"Whenever I see you on the balcony roof, it's like your castle, you're the princess, and me as your dark knight. Remember that day when I came to rescue you from Evilustrator?" Adrien said.

"Ah, yes. That day" Marinette nodded.

"That's why I call you princess," Adrien said, groaning a little from her sitting on his stomach.

"That's really sweet of you to call me," Marinette said.

"You know. I really miss school but I have no idea how to get in. Everyone thinks I'm dead" Adrien said.

"That's the hardest part. How are we gonna explain?" Marinette wondered.

"Maybe I can be Juleka's fake cousin, Aiden Bastet" Adrien smirked.

"Good idea, Adrien" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Puuuuuurrrrrr" He purred with his eyes closed.

Marinette couldn't help but giggle.

-

At somewhere else, a mysterious figure was chatting with one of the assassins that tried to kill Cat Noir.

"He took out the entire helicopter group with ease," The assassin said.

"Damn it! He's too smart as I thought! Just find his main weakness like catnip or laser pointer! I don't care!" The mysterious figure ranted.

"Very well, Miss. We'll do whatever we can" The man said.

"I need his blood to complete the ritual! I need it now!" The mysterious figure said.

"We'll get it soon. After all, you found the late Shadow Moth's bones" The assassin said.

"We need him back, and the miraculous too," The mysterious figure said.

"Bringing the dead back to life is a bad idea," The assassin said.

"Just wait and see" The Mysterious figure replied.