Helping Paw

Later that night, Cat Noir was able to fight but he had to be careful with his wound. He was being pursued by assassins trying to terminate him. He sees them in a helicopter shining a light on him.

One assassin came to the rooftop and fired at him but missed as the feline ran and seemingly jumps down the rooftop. The assassin looked down, only to be pulled down by Cat Noir, falling down to his death. Next, Cat Noir grabbed another assassin's head and broke his neck on the bars by flipping over. After that, he climbed down and beats up the next one and shoved his rifle through the chest, and smashed his head with his foot. He jumped off the edge and landed on all fours like a cat.

"Stop! Stop right there, Cat Noir!" The assassin with a rifle gun tried to shoot him but Cat Noir menacingly kicked the gun out of his hands.

Cat Noir clawed his neck to kill him, licking the blood on his claws, "Nothing can stop this unstoppable feline" Cat Noir sneered.

"Hey, you son of a bitch! Burn in hell!" An assassin with a flamethrower tries to burn the feline but Cat Noir ran into the wall.

In mid-air he spins around and threw a grenade at his fuel tank, blowing him up, "You burn in hell" Cat Noir said and walks into the alley but then heard savage German shepherds barking in the distance.

"GET THAT SON OF A BITCH! NOW!" Their master demanded.

He tried to run as fast as he could from the dogs, but they gained up on him due to his wound slowing him down.

He took out his staff and whacked three of them against the dumpster, "MEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!" He yowled to summon the street cats to do something.

They all came running to buy him time to escape. Hundreds of them meowed in anger at the dogs.

"Go get them!" He climbs up to escape.

His ears perked when he heard a whooshing of the yo-yo, "Need a hand, Kitty?" Ladybug held her hand out.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Cat Noir took her hand.

"Those choppers and gunfire drew my attention" Ladybug replied.

"I was doing just fine, Bugaboo. I nearly had my ass chewed up by dogs" Cat Noir said.

"Well good thing I came to the rescue" Ladybug brought him to a safe spot.

"Claws in" He detransformed to let Plagg rest and gave him cheese.

"You really should take Marinette's advice to rest a little. Your wound needs to heal" Ladybug said.

"It's gonna leave an ugly scar," Adrien said.

"Adrien" Ladybug being serious.

"Alright! Seems I'm being too reckless" Adrien said.

"Was that so hard to say it out of your mouth?" Ladybug smirked.

"Funny. And eyes on me, please. Don't admire my goth look" Adrien said.

"I am looking at you already. But my civilian self isn't into goth stuff" Ladybug said.

"Let's say that I hated what my father can and can't let me wear" Adrien walks around her, "I like being badass"

"I can tell" Ladybug blushed slightly.

"I let my inner panther unleash" Adrien flirted.

"How charmeowing" Ladybug teased with a pun.

"Did you steal my cat puns, bugaboo?" Adrien pinned her against the chimney wall.

"Yeah, I was Lady Noire before," Ladybug said.