Insane

It had been a week and Gabriel was sent to a maximum asylum due to his insanity of not being with his wife and son. He lost everything to them because of his madness. The security guard brought a visitor and it was Adrien.

"The glass is bulletproof. He won't be getting out" The guard said to Adrien.

"Understood. It's time that I talk to him. Make sure you have your boys ready in case he goes crazy again" Adrien said.

"Yes sir" The guard replied as Adrien faced his father.

"I see you've done some art of insanity, Gabi" Adrien noticed the windowless walls covered with black ink of miraculous.

"You're gonna regret imprisoning me, Adrien! Your precious girlfriend and the others will suffer for this!" Gabriel glared daggers at him.

"The only thing you'll regret is yourself. Instead of moving on, you chose mom instead of taking responsibility to care for a child. You left me alone with isolation" Adrien made an intense glare, "Nathalie took care of me like a mother figure, you didn't. You barely step in public, hiding like a coward. What I see now is that you're a psychopathic man that has no love in your heart. And this" Adrien held out a contract of marriage agreement for Adrien and Kagami to be married in the future, "Arranged marriage is illegal in France. Kagami and I are friends and you have no right to force me and her to be married"

"WHAT?!" Gabriel gasps.

"Also, Mom divorced you" Adrien added.

"I did what was best for you!" Gabriel yelled.

"For me or for yourself? You don't make decisions for me or for anyone" Adrien rips the contract, "You only care about yourself! You've hurt me long enough! Sometimes I wish you weren't my father!" Adrien then coldly stood up, "You terrorized not only Paris but in New York and Shanghai. You blamed me for being in a world that's dangerous. The only thing I see dangerous is people like you. You were wrong about my friends, you were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me. You played with my guilt because you used me as scapegoat for the problems you made" Adrien said angrily.

Gabriel was at a loss for words of his son's rant, "This is far from over. Remember that, Adrien!" He then said.

"You'll never escape this asylum. You'll spend until you rot away" Adrien said.

"How does it feel to be locked up? Just like you locked me up in that mansion?" He asked.

"This place is hell! You damn brat!" Gabriel hit the thick glass but it didn't break.

Adrien cackled and walks up to the glass, "Exactly. Since you always knew you never loved me like a real son"

"I told you! I was doing what was best for you!" Gabriel made an excuse.

"You never did! You did all chaos for your own selfish interest! Mother did not want to be brought back by someone to take another life away! That's what she wanted but you only choose what's best for her when she never wanted that! That's all you ever think about! You make decisions for others by force!" Adrien glared and decides to leave.

"Damn you, Adrien!" Gabriel yelled.

"Stick his ass with tranquilizers" Adrien walked past the guard.

"Alright," The guard salutes.

Adrien came outside the asylum to the limo, "Take me home" He told his bodyguard. He nodded and did as he was told. They drove past Lila, now young again but didn't notice.

Adrien will once again confront her for bringing his dad from the dead. But for now, he expects to meet his princess at home, she called earlier and informed him she'd arrive. He took his phone out and informed her he's on his way.