Mother

Cat Noir was lurking in the shadows to steal something from the gang's hideout, smirking evilly that these morons are too slow to react, "So many shiny things so little time" He thought and then heard a loud fight but he didn't care. Sometimes it amuses him when he sees idiots fighting instead of focusing.

"That feline is so dead! You couldn't even rip out his nine lives from the damn heart!" The leader pushed his henchman at the crates.

"For a 15-year-old kid, he's strong!" The henchman protested.

"That's no excuse that you let him claw your big boy ass!" The leader yelled.

"He's very inhuman, boss! He has cat powers!" The other henchman said.

Cat Noir jumps down in a crouching cat pose and smirked evilly, "Actually, I'm just puuuurrrrfectly feeline lucky to have nine lives, boys. One of you will walk out alive while the rest of you are dead" Cat Noir cackled.

"KILL HIM!" The leader shouted.

They held out their guns and fired at him but Cat Noir pushed the metal table at them with his foot.

"Bad move, boys!" Cat Noir ran to surprise attack them.

"GET HIM NOW!! SHOOT HIM!!!" The leader roared.

Cat Noir then threw a smoke bomb to distract them, causing smoke to blind the men around.

"Hey! Where did that brat go?!" They look around frantically.

"Spooky?" Cat Noir laughed and clawed them all, one by one through the smoke until one was left alive. The smoke clears up and all the men were dead with claw marks on their throats.

"Had enough?" Cat Noir approached.

"What the hell?! You killed my best men!" The leader said.

"Yeah? You can always get more" Cat Noir said.

"No! Please! Don't look at me like that! What do you want?!" The leader whimpered.

"My puuuurrrrize that you boys took. I know it's in that safe cracker. Now, where is it?" Cat Noir held his bloodied claws.

"In there!" The leader pointed at the safe.

"Merci. Oh, and I lied about sparing one person. Say hello to your brothers for me" Cat Noir stabbed his claws into the leader's chest to kill him.

He goes to the safe and tore it open, finding 5,000,000 euros, "Meow, I gotta give them credit but too bad it belongs to the prince of thieves" Cat Noir grabbed a sack to carry the money.

After he left the gang's lair, it blew into smithereens, "Kabooyah!"

His hatred of evil men grew in his heart, like the way he looked at his father's evil intentions, it turned him into a killer, "Sentence served" He said coldly.

-

The next day, the incident was on the news, the warehouse blown up, "Morning everyone, today's news just came in. Warehouse of infamous criminal gang blown up. It occurred at 11:56 PM according to witnesses"

"Boohoo" Adrien mocked and ate his meal while watching the news.

"Isn't it odd that Ladybug didn't show up?" Plagg wondered.

"Yeah, maybe she's traumatized by my behavior. She always thinks I'm a villain" Adrien finished his meal.

"It's been three days since she appeared," Plagg said.

"Works for me, I prefer the mouse," Adrien said.

"Yeah right. But sooner or later someone will defeat us" Plagg said.