Seduction

Adrien was at the criminal territory getting a tribal cat tattoo on his left arm. Despite being young, the criminal town did not care if young teenagers get tattoos.

"For a 15-year-old boy you sure got strong nerves," The tattoo artist said.

"Thanks for the compliment. Is it done yet?" Adrien asked.

"Almost, pretty boy. I can't believe you turned from sweet boy to badass" The tattoo artist said.

"You should know that Gabriel Agreste was a psychopath. I'm just glad he's dead because he made my life miserable" Adrien growled.

"The devil claimed him, he's damned for eternity" The tattoo artist cleaned Adrien's arm.

"And my mother, she's preserved but still at peace. Being an orphan has some sides to be free. I never had freedom until a year ago" Adrien said flatly.

"You changed, Mr. Agreste. It's like your inner beast has been unleashed, waiting to be free" The tattoo artist said, finishing up the tattoo on Adrien's arm.

"Yes, at long last" Adrien said.

"At what cost?" The artist asked.

"His death," Adrien said.

As soon as his tattoo was finished, Adrien puts back his shirt and leather jacket, "Merci. Keep the change" He hands the artist 50 euros.

"Thanks" The tattoo artist replied.

-

With Marinette, she was walking on her own, shocked and devastated that Adrien was Cat Noir the whole time and she mistreated him as her partner.

"He's gonna hate me more if he finds out I'm Ladybug," She thought. A firetruck passed by and she swore she saw what appeared to be Adrien standing there but when she looked again there was no one there, it was just her imagination.

"He doesn't trust Ladybug but he can trust Multimouse. I gotta find him" She walks into the alley, "Mullins, get squeaky" She transformed into Multimouse.

She jumps up the rooftops to look for him. Being a cute mouse wasn't easy when it has a lot of predators.

"Okay time to lure out the kitty cat" She kept running.

She spoke too soon when Cat Noir got in front of her, stopping her, and sniffing her delicious pastry scent, "Meow, I found my lovely prey" He walked around her.

"Hey there, Kitty" She teased him back.

"You know it's dangerous for a mouse to wander in the open" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"To be the cat's food," Multimouse said.

"I've missed you my mouse" Cat Noir held by her waist.

"Aw, do you miss chasing me?" Multimouse scratched his chin.

"Yeaaaah" Cat Noir smiled.

"Or do you miss being petted?" Multimouse teased.

"I do, it feels like I found love again at long last" Cat Noir said.

Multimouse blushed that this was what she dreamed of, "Oh, I'm flattered that the cat loves the mouse more than chasing it" Multimouse said.

"Meow" He pinned her against the chimney wall, making her wrap her legs around his waist again, "Is this your favorite move, my prey?" Cat Noir stroked her legs.

"Ummmm..... yeah. Like how the bug does on you" Multimouse blushed.

"Hmph. It makes us look like we are having sex" Cat Noir shuddered.