Emilie

Cat Noir woke up, tied up in ropes on the chair along with Ladybug and Bat Noir who were unconscious, also tied up too. He saw the bones of his father in a witchcraft circle of a pentagon. Along with the body parts of a hand, head, foot, and heart. Probably from the dead bodies.

"Comfortable Cat Noir?" Anput walks in.

"Lila, stop this now! You don't know what my father is like!" Cat Noir warns her, "He was a cruel man to everyone and me and doesn't even care how much they are hurt!" He protested.

"You think that scares me, Adrien Agreste? Absolutely not. I'm getting my revenge and when your daddy comes back, he'll make your life as miserable as possible" Anput slapped him.

"You're insane!" Cat Noir snarled.

"Just like you are with killing bad guys" Anput kicked the chair for the others to wake up, "Get up!"

"Urgh!" Both snapped awake.

"I hope you two slept well," Anput said.

"You ambushed me!" Bat Noir hissed.

"This is madness, Anput!" Ladybug struggled.

"It's about time I'll find out who you really are," Anput said.

"You can't use the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous! It can cost the life of another!" Ladybug protested.

"It's never about that! What I need is his bloodline" Anput held a dagger and cut Cat Noir's shoulder.

"OW!" Cat Noir screamed as his blood ran on the dagger, "Lila! I'm not screwing around! Gabriel is gonna kill us all!"

"We shall see, Adrien!" Anput replied.

"Gabriel was just a fraud! A fake!" Bat Noir screamed.

Anput ignored them and does the incantation and drops Adrien's drop of blood on the sand powder, "By the powers of Anubis! I hereby bring you back from the ashes" She began.

Cat Noir gasped that it's happening, if his father awakens, he could easily capture all the miraculous, "Cataclysm" He whispered but shuddered at that word that still traumatized him. The ropes turned to ashes and he quickly unties Ladybug.

"Thanks, Kitty," Ladybug said.

Then he frees Bat Noir. The magic became intense that they blew them against the wall from the strong impact.

"We're too late!" Ladybug strained.

"No way!" They saw the skeleton stand up.

The body parts formed up on the black skeleton, flesh transforming.

"Impossible!" Bat Noir saw his uncle returning.

"Get out of here, now!" Cat Noir demanded.

"I'm not leaving you, Kitty! Not again!" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, they hear Gabriel laughing insanely as he grabbed the miraculous of the jackal from Lila, pushing her aside against the wall but she weakly moves.

"Gabriel, please! I need that!" Lila screamed.

"Let me thank you for restoring me!" Gabriel as the new holder drained off some life from Lila, making her weak and old.

Ladybug covered her mouth in horror at what that monster just did to the liar. Lila may have done bad things but she didn't deserve to get drained like this.

"We must get out of here! He's too dangerous!" Bat Noir said.

"Couldn't agree more!" Cat Noir agreed as they ran out of the morgue.