Liar

Cat Noir tapped on the trapdoor for his princess to open it for him. She opened it and excitedly pulled him inside.

"Whoa, you seem very happy. Did I miss something, princess?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Nope, I'm just glad to see my kitty boyfriend," Marinette said.

"Meow" Cat Noir nuzzled her neck, "Did you miss me, my princess?"

"Yeah, I did" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir purred as she did that, swishing his tail. He was enjoying this too much that he licked her cheek affectionately.

"Kitty!" Marinette laughed.

"My lovely princess, you are just too beautiful" Cat Noir purred in her neck.

"Thanks, Kitty" Marinette moaned when he nuzzled.

"By the way, is that nasty evil queen harassing you?" Cat Noir refers to Chloe.

"No, not today," Marinette said.

"If she does, Cat Noir will teach her a paw-ful lesson," Cat Noir said.

"Understood. But I'm happy Lila is gone too" Marinette said.

"She may be gone but I know she'll get revenge" Cat Noir lies down next to her, "That bitch never gives up"

"I haven't seen her for a year," Marinette said.

"I've seen her in the criminal underworld" Cat Noir said.

"What?" Marinette said.

"Yes, she's living in the criminal underworld," Cat Noir said.

"Why do you kill bad guys, kitty? Don't you think it's too scary for you?" Marinette asked.

"They all remind me of my monster father. And that's another problem with milady. She shows too much compassion for our enemies. Too much kindness to nasty people never works like that. Ever since I let Lila get away with it for too long, she took advantage. That's why I kill bad guys because they have no morals nor sympathy for anyone. Like my father akumatized a toddler and he had no problem with it at all" Cat Noir explained.

"Oh god. You expect Ladybug to drop her moral code?" Marinette asked.

"No! Not like that. I do have morals but sometimes I kill to defend myself. Would you rather let an enemy have a chance to kill you? Remember when I saved you from a psycho?" Cat Noir reminded her.

"No, I wouldn't. It's just it's hard to imagine Ladybug suddenly killing villains too" Marinette said.

"Life is full of crap, princess" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. It can't be 100% perfect" Marinette held him close.

"Yup," Cat Noir purred in her neck.

-

Later at night after Cat Noir left, Ladybug was swinging across the rooftops to clear her head. Cat Noir did have a point about dangerous criminals and murderers. She does show too much compassion. She soon landed on one rooftop and observes the city.

She then felt someone holding her waist from behind, "Meow. Hello, Bugaboo"

"Hey, there kitty cat" Ladybug turned around.

"What you doing out at night?" Cat Noir purred.

"Just clearing my head for the moment," Ladybug said.

"Sounds like you've been busy, milady. My crime has been going nonstop" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"Yeah, since I apologized for everything, it's nice to see you back to your happy attitude," Ladybug said.