Maybe I Don't Know

"I don't like how you're making me feel" he said with a dark expression. She finished the page of the book she was reading and turned to him, "and how do I make you feel baby?" She asked softly.

He blew out a breath, "You're starting to make me feel happy" he sounded scared and she smiled, yet again softly.

"Isn't that a good thing, my love?" She inquired, narrowing her eyes and crooking her head to the side in the process.

She finds whatever they're exchanging right now, amusing. Very cute and precious.

"Yeah but whenever I feel happy and relax I get fucked" he said, rubbing his tired eyes. She pulled her legs off his laps and folded them underneath her.

Moving closer, she cupped his cheek and he leaned into her touch, "You need a hug baby? I feel like I should cuddle you up and give you some kisses. Will that make you feel better?" Sandra searched his face as she spoke.

Ian held her hand in place, kissed her palm and smiled at her, "I would love that but that would make me happy and I'd relax and-" he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Oh baby" Sandra pouted so cutely he wanted nothing but to kiss her, "You'll be fine, okay?" She assured him. She loves him more than her own life and it's strange. Because this is all new to her.

"Fuck off" he playful said, rolling his eyes as she giggles, "I don't want to get hurt" he sighed.

"The more you resist, the harder it becomes. And if by any miracle, you get effed up, it was meant to be" his brow knitted together and Sandra only shrugged.

"So you mean I am resisting?" He let out a nervous chuckle, "You're worked up" she clarified.

"Not really" Ian shrugged kissing the back of her hand, "I mean, look at you and look at me" he pointed at them. She gave him a puzzled look, "What about me?" She questioned.

"You're just too beautiful on God. Fine piece of art" he flirted making her blush.

"What does that has to do with the love I have for you? And our situation?" She looked at him expectedly.

"Well" he started off, scratching the back of his neck, "It means you could basically get anybody you want and all" he said.

She raised a brow at him, nodding her head. She kissed his cheek, "Meh, nah bro, nobody wants me" she declared. Laying back down, she picked her book and continued where she stopped at, leaving him puzzled.

"Wait, what do you mean?" He pulled the book out of her gripped and helped her up. She sighed, "I don't know" she began, "That's what I think" he looked at her questionably, which earned him an eye roll, "Let me rephrase that" he nodded.

"I don't want anyone. People are shallow, and very mean. I tend to avoid them because I have attachment issues plus anger issues. I'm vile and fragile and I'll milk out whatever I want out of the situation for my benefit. I'm not the nicest. Also, I'm scared of men. They make me feel uncomfortable" she visibly shivers.

There was a long pause, and after what seemed like an eternity he cleared his throat, "And you not scared of me?" He asked softly.

"I'm not. You're gentle. And kind. And I love you so" they chuckled and she laid down again.

"I love you too" he said, absentmindedly, "I know" came her soft reply.