You Make Me Happy

You Make Me Happy

You make me happy. So so much. When I'm with you, it's always a happy time. Your smile's so beautiful and soothing. Like the sunset. It's so warm and lovely to watch. Your eyes are so beautiful I swear I could spend forever looking at them. I just lose myself looking at them. They're like a pool of honey.

Time with you tend to pass by so fast. I could spend years with you and it'll not be enough.

You seem so tiny in my arms and I could hold you til forever comes. I love your hands, they're so soft and warm. Your skin is too. You just make me so happy.

I remember one of our happiest moments. I came over and we watched a movie. Your parents were out of town for couple of weeks and your sister was at a friend's. We were all tangled up and you had your head on my chest.

You raised your head and balanced yourself on one elbow, "Should we dance?" You asked and I laughed. Because that was out of the blue and I couldn't even dance to save my life but I nodded anyway.

We started moving from one side to the other while I hummed and I swirled you around while you laughed. I continued humming and moving from one side to side and you doubled over in laugher. The sound of your laughter made me smile too, you stood straight and smiled at me, "You stuck at this" and I barely shrugged.

I remember how I pulled you into me and kissed your cheek and how you giggled, "You're so fucking beautiful" I whispered into your ear and you tightened your hold on me and mumbled a tiny 'thank you'.

I went home a happy being. I didn't wanna leave but I had to. I could still smell you in my shirt. You smelt so nice too. I love your perfume. I love you too and I wish to spend every minute of my life with you.

I love you, and I'll always do. I can't wait to see you this weekend, and lose myself in you, your scent, your smiles and everything.