Lies cut deeper (part2)

THIS BOOK HAS MATURE CONTENT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY

Mouyani POV

"GO GO GO! MOUYANI GO GO MOUYANI!" DD yelled the lyrics of 6ixnine while I was high asl outside shaking my ass in a huge circle at a party.

*Pause⏸️* i know what you're thinking. This girl is twerking her ass in a circle and her name just so happens to match with the lyrics.???* *Unpause⏸️*

Notti looks disappointed after a while and takes me out the circle while everyone follows us back inside wanting more. Notti realized I was tugging for him to let me go and he just rolled his eyes.

"You'll regret this when you're sober." Notti whines now pulling me and DD both out the party.

"WE GOOD!" I yell over the music reassuring him.

"You were just throwing it back in a circle.. I've been friends with you for 8 years and I've never saw you do that. I asked why you never do stuff and go to parties and you replied i quote "They be doing stripper shit." he says mocking me

"That was before I knew how lit parties we're bestie." I smile with low ass eyes.

"It's 12 let's go." Ddot chimes in.

Me and DD whine like little ass kids and I start pouting my lips out.

Notti is like my best friend or aka my soul brother but he gets on my fuckin nerves sometimes.

"Yani!" Notti says visibly seeing me fall asleep on him.

"hm?!" I jump. Notti picks me up bridal style and runs me though the crowd with Ddot and DD.

I just snuggle into him like a big baby low-key not wanting him to put me down.

I feel so tired. Yet soooo non alert.

I soon feel myself being placed in a car seat with DD right beside me.

"Ma c'mere." DD says bringing me closer a lot more sober than i am.

I snuggle onto his lap and fall asleep hearing Jay in the driver's seat talking about god knows what.

NOTTI'S pov

I love Mouyani she my heart fr but sometimes she can be ignorant.

She was throwing her ass in a circle and DD let her. Go Mouyani my ass I'm not watching that shit go down and someone ends up snatching her up and she gets raped.

Especially if she's still a virgin. DD's not the type to hold off that long but she respects her enough to not do anything stupid.

Don't get me wrong he fw her from time to time but honestly I'm pretty sure she's never even been fingered nor touched and honestly i don't think she's ready. She's never even mentioned it. But what she did today may have told me were her mind was really at.

We don't usually keep secrets because she my bestie and i tell her everything. But shi like dat you don't just talk about on a regular basis.

I sit in the front seat every now and then glancing back at her.

I wouldn't ever forgive myself if someone hurt her and if someone did I would boom that nigga or bitch and knock they socks off Rs.

Everyone in the hill knows by now not to fw with her when Me and DD around.
She likes in that way.

She my sister my TWINEM nothing more despite our close bond.

Plus she dating my bro and they're Happy together I love to see it.