part 21

Ddosama POV

On call 📳

"What's the word mh?"

"Hey DD"

That's weird asf this girl never calls me no more.

"You busy?"

"Nah I'm just chilling you know the vibes but what's wrong?"

"I need your help, can you come over?"

"Uh I'll think bout that." I say hanging up.

End of call 📱

Mouyani looks at me nervously and gets up quick. "Where you going?" I ask her.

"My room." she says nervously. This IS her room?

I get up and follow her. "Wait you mad or somethin?" I ask. "No why would I be mad for?" She asks me. I look at her for a while because I generally don't know.

"I don't know but you look mad come back mh." I say grabbing her arm and pulling her back down.

I accidentally on her way back down to me kiss her. "Oh shit mb." Mouyani says.

I look at her from that angle for a while she's cute.

"Why you staring at me?" She asks. "Why are YOU staring at me?" I ask. "I wasn't."

"C'mon Ma don't do that why you tripping?" I say smacking my teeth. "Uh- I." she stutters.

My phone dings and I let her stand on her own and take my phone. She fell on my lap and she tried to get up but I made her stay.

Naveha 🔒❤️

You coming??😘
  ______________

I looked up at Mouyani and she was looking between me and my phone but when she noticed me she looked away.

I look down for a moment to think to myself.

I let go of Mouyani and she ran out. “Where you going?” I say. “With my friends.” She says. “At 2am in da mornin?” I say confused.
“Yeah.”

I look at my phone and the door for a while.

Naveha 🔒❤️

You coming??😘

No

This contact has been blocked...

__________________________
A/n Why am I jealous of my own character 😭