Part 6

MOUYANI'S POV

📍 Sugarhill,Nyc

5:30pm

DEC.27

"Mouyani we need to go to a water park or sumthin it's getting mad boring!" DD rolls his eyes.

Me and DD have become friends again but promised to keep our new friendship clean from our relationship.

I roll my eyes even though we are friends i still don't really enjoy his company.

"Bro i don't care what we do just sumthin." Ddot says plopping down on the couch next to me and DD.

"Ok can y'all shut up and let me talk damn." Notti buds in.

I look at him and he stares at me the slightest memory of what happened a few days ago. My eyes the whole time he was talking not taking the time to actually listen to the words.

"Yeah but it's too cold there." Ddot says. I snap out of it and focus my attention again.

"Are you retarted we live in fuckin New York is it not cold to you?" DD laughs.

"Nigga ofc it is I'm just saying it be snowing 24/7 at this time Niggas gon be freezing they're asses off." Ddot says snapping back.

"Y'all is being dramatic it's Alaska." Notti says finnaly meeting my eyes.

They all look at me waiting for me to say something since apparently I'm judge Judy now.

"There ain't nothing to do in Alaska though." i say breaking the silence.

"Plus me and Notti going somewhere with Jay and I don't know how long." i say referring to L.A

DD's face frowns and he looks over at Notti. "Why you looking at me like that?" Notti finaly says. "Are y'all jackin each other?'

Notti's mouth forms a straight line and he looks at me drawing all their attention back to me.

DD nods and stands up. "Yeah we are." I say. He takes a deep breath in and shakes his head. "Okay.." he says.

It's as if I could hear his heart shattering as he walks away into his room.

I look at Notti before quickly running off to DD's room. Surprisingly the door is open so i just walk in.

I see him sitting on his bed scrolling on his phone with headphones on. The volume must be really high because I can hear 'oui by jeremih' playing.

I recognize it because that was the song that played when we first got together. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*Flash back*

8th grade me standing outside his house. When he opened his door he immediately let me in.

Stared at me the whole time.

Oui playing on his speakers.

Him gently talking to me making up random stupid things to laugh about.

He looked at me then my lips and attacked mine with his. I accepted the kiss and from then I knew it was gonna be D x M
Or so i thought?

*End of Flashback*

My thoughts got cut off by the song changing to Dd's song 'MIA'

DD's head snaps up and he finally notices me.

DD takes his headphones off and let's it rest on his shoulders.

"DD come back." i say trying to reason. "No Mouyani that nigga Notti knew i wanted you and then when we fall out, he swoops you up like I'm not standing Right fuckin there. What the fuck I look like letting Lil bro take my girl? I'm not with that shit not now not ever." DD says getting up and walking past me.