just friends (18)

-Flashbackkkk-

DDOsama POV

Of course I miss her how could I not? Her beauty, her smile her body, her laugh, everything.

Of course I'm happy for Notti he finally found someone i just wish it wasn't MY someone.

The person i fought with the person i agreed with. But i get it I broke her heart I just wish we could've started over before she was with Notti.

I can't even compliment her.

New years is coming up and I'm thinking about telling her i still like her but I'm not the kind of person to start drama it just follows me.

“DD!” Mouyani yells. “What ma?” I let slip out. “We gotta get ready for tonight it's new years.” I thought she would say something about it but she didn't.

“Yani we got fireworks, we got the countdown, we got decorations, we got a whole ass photo booth for you what else?” “Food!” she smiles. “You look like some food.”

“AYO WHAT?” Notti and Ddot laughed.

“Damn i know my wife is a snack but damn DD.” Notti laughs.

She used to be my wifey tho...

Allisa still looks at me the same way i know she still loves me but she's also starting to look at Notti that same way.

“Yo what kinda food?” I ask going on my phone.

“NOTTIIIII” Melz came rushing down the stairs with ergency.

“Wtw?” Notti says hugging her.

“You and Mouyani are the word!” She got excited. “huh?” Notti and Mouyani said in sync.

“Ya'lls song the one Notti made for you. without you the one he just came out with?” Melz said.

Notti paused. “Ohhhhhh” he laughs. “What I'm still confused that song was for me?” “Well almost every love song was about you but-” “Notti! I really thought you was just rapping.” she interrupts

“I gotta have inspo.” he shrugs.

You're joking right I made Mia about her I made 40s and 90s about her. Bonnie N Clyde. WTF.

“Mouyani, bro.” Ddot laughed. “What happened.” “she just said Notti a simp.” he laughs stomping. “I'm nottttt infact that song wasn't mines.. yeah because I stole it.” He lied while we was  all laughing on the floor.

“Damnnnnn he thirsty too?” I laugh. “Nah because he know he a simp.”

“Ykw I'm gon stay a simp too the fuck outta here bro.”

“Nah c'mon y'all got Notti on hots chill chill.” Ddot says still laughing. Ddot stopped laughing after a while but me and Yani was still laughing loud.

Shi was too funny.

“Alr damn y'all ugly asses sound like hyenas.” Melz said coming down stairs.

We was still laughing but Yani tried to stand up but she fell back down. At this point we was crying.

“Yo nigga is crying!”Ddot said pointing it out.

“Hold up hold up.” I say trynna catch my breath. “My stomach hurts now.” Yani laughs.

“Aight bro we good, we good.” I say helping Yani up.

“I hope y'all is good.” “Yo not too much on my son.” Yani says. “Yani you is MY son I'm litterly older than you bro.” i say while she's patting my head?