Times to choose part 2 (16)

Notti's POV

"Mouyani this ain't even that scary." I say laughing at her.

"That's whatchu said last time when we was watching IT chapter 2." she whines. Exactly shit wasn't even scary.

"and Chucky and Annabelle." She says.

"Which Chucky cuz I know damn well you is not talking about that seris." I say paying for popcorn.

"Wrda bro shit wasn't scary." DD says buying a ass load of snacks.

"Bro no I'm talking bout the seed of Chucky." She says. My eyes glance over at her and she takes the popcorn from me to fill it with butter.

"Don't forget salt." I say.
I smack my teeth and shake my head. She Gon forget the salt.

"We good?" DD says coming back with drinks. I turn my head to Mouyani and he laughs. "She got the salt this time?" DD says. I eye him and we start laughing.

Mouyani walks up to us and cocks her head.
"What's funny?" She asks.

"Nuthin c'mon." I say.

"It should beeeeee C2?" DD says looking for the department.

"Found it!" I say grabbing my drink from Dd's arms.

-Time skip because I'm ✨lazy✨-

"Wrd2 my deads bro that wasn't even scary." I say laughing. "The way she just turned upside it started running though like hell naw." I say.

"Fr." DD says slurping at the last of his drink. "Whatchu think Yani?" I say turning my attention to the millions of notifications on my phone.

"Ya-" I start before i looked up to see she wasn't paying attention and gazed out. "There ain't no way." I say snapping my fingers Infront of her face.

"Mcht get yo mother fuckin fingers out my face before i bite it." she says pushing it out her face.

Damn she talking like that nah i needs fix her attitude since she can't do it.

"Nah you need to fix that attitude Yani." I say. She stops in her place and tells DD to keep walking. I look at her dumbfounded until she whispers something in my ear that brings me shivers.

"Or what? You're gonna fix it for me? If so.. how?" She whispers. I eye her down before i snap back into reality. She's teasing me.

"I could fuck your brains out but you need that for school."I say picking a bold response. "Plus you and DD sleep together last night ain't nothing because of that, if you wanted DD just say dat." I say speeding up to catch DD.

"Wait what." Mouyani says. She speeds up beside me and DD.

"Don't worry about it." I say taking popcorn from Dd's popcorn before he snatches it away. "Okay Mr.Greedy nigga don't want anybody to touch his food."

"Damn right." "That's how it is now you value that popcorn more than your bro?" I say. "Right now yeah."
He says. I roll my eyes and push him a little.

"We calling a Uber?" Mouyani asks. The whole time we were walking she keep side eyeing me i thought it was pretty funny. "Nah we got a personal uber." DD says calling his agent.

"Can't go out like RAH RAHHHH." I yell laughing. "Rahhh rahhh." DD says laughing dapping me up "Nah, y'all tynna get us clapped in the theater." Mouyani says pushing her hood up.

"Nah you just pussy." Dd say laughing. "Who tf pussy if I remember you the one who was asking for some p-" Mouyani almost says before i cover her mouth. "Nah Mouyani you tripping wrd2." I say laughing. "Nah call me pussy again you won't ever GET to see another pussy in your life." Mouyani says catching a attitude.

"Alr alr chill you got it you got it MH." DD says catching her arm before she could hit him. "Oooh you CAUGHT the hands." I say snickering.

__________
Later-

MOUYANI's POV

Hm.... I think... I think i know who to chose now. I'm not sure if he'll still take me but.

I look at the time and am about to go to his room but remember DD and Notti are both at Ddot's house right now.

Suddenly I feel a boost of energy and I get up from the living couch and run all the way out the house. I spot Ddot's house and I almost get hit by 3 cars on my way.

When I finally arrive at his doorstep I ponder over what i should say, what i should do, how should I act. Also i don't want to hurt the others feeling so I need a backstory.

In the middle of me thinking the door swings open to reveal DD staring at me.

"Yo mouyani what the fuck we just saw you almost get run over like 3 times and you just standing at the door." DD says pulling me inside. "Right Yani just bout that life i guess." Notti says laughing.

"Fr." Ddot says. "Why you ran all the way here you litterly have a phone MH." Ddot says. I pause for a moment and realize I COULD'VE just texted or called.

"Well I'm here now so fuck it." I say. "Notti, DD I need to talk to y'all for a sec c'mon." I say leaning on the door, stuffing hands deep in my pockets and letting my eyes fall to Ddot's shoes that I don't seem to recognize.

"New shoes? You always gotta wear a new shoe each day huh?" I ask. "Wrd MH you know the vibes." Ddot says coming over to dap me up. I dap him up and Notti and DD stare at me like I just ate ass off the street.

"Why y'all staring." I ask. "Because I swear you got a split personality." Notti says. "Right." DD adds.

"Whatcha'yall talking bout." I say muggin them trying to hide my joy with pettiness and sass. "We talm bout how one minute you a bitch, the next you a nigga." Ddot says agreeing. "Ay! You just call me out my name?" I say slapping his chest. "My bad, you know what I meant mh." Ddot says.

"Whatever." I say shrugging it off. Ddot smacks his teeth and shakes his head. "Ight I'll be back y'all i have a delivery to pick up."Ddot says. "Delivery?" Me, DD and Notti question in unison. Ddot holds up 2 fingers to imitate him smoking weed. "ohhh." I say.

Once Ddot leaves I turn to DD and Notti. "I have finally picked......."

👀👀👀