Part 25 "oh" ⚠️

Mouyani's POV.

One thing turns into another and suddenly I'm getting yelled at by DD for staying out late with Notti. "Nigga be so for real, why do you care?" I say laughing. "I think he high, I mean I'm pretty sure we all high but you know how he get." Notti jokes.

"It's 4am I was dead worried about y'all. Notti you was supposed to help me in the stu!" Dd says scolding us. 'This nigga be doing a better job at scolding then my dad does'

"Alright my heart, yo chillll." Notti says still smoking. "You ain't helpin my case stupid." I say smacking my teeth and snatching the blunt from him just to put it in my mouth.

"Aight bet, so we jus ain't gon answer texts no more?" DD says staring at us. "My phone died." Me and Notti say in sync. "Ohhh we twinennnn." Me and Notti joke sounding stupid and laughing at ourselves.

"What else you lucky ain't twinen is your eardrums is still intact cuz' I ain't tell Mama Kameryn." DD says taking the blunt from me and passing it back to Notti. "Bad ass kids." Melz mumbles walking past our door.

"Yeah but we would still be twinennnn." Me and Notti laugh together. "Aight my hearts whatever ion care, just stay safe and charge yo phones." DD slightly smiles and daps Notti up before leaving. "All alone again." Notti says stretching his arms and resting one over my shoulder.

"Mhm, You mad corny." I laugh and kiss him. He kisses me back and smiles into the kiss. "Does it really matter if you on your period, I mean every warrior need to get their sword covered in blood." Notti jokes. I smack my teeth and slightly laugh. "No too much." She smiled.

"What? We can put down a towel." He says nonchalantly and looks at me up and down, licking his bottom lip. I cringe and give a stank face before talking. "Did that feel good to say?" I ask blinking rapidly.

"Not as much as how my d-" Notti says but I stop him from finishing by covering his mouth. "Nobody wanna hear about your... duh-de-duh." I say rolling my eyes. "Who the fuck call it a duh-de-duh?" Notti laughs. "Me." I say laughing too.

"Can I get some of your duh-de-duh-duhhhh?" Notti says wrapping his arm around my waist so that it slowly goes lower to my a-

My eyes slightly widen and I jerk away. "Aight, you needa tone down the hormones or something because..." I trail off and laugh.

Notti smacks his teeth and shakes his head. "I'm sorry ma, c'mere and give me a hug." He says sympatheticly and holds his arms out.

"Awww Ethan." I say giving him a hug. He snakes his arms around my waist and reach his and over and smacks that ah hard! 💀

"Ow! Damn Notti, playing too much I should really slap you." I say jerking into the hug. This nigga- "Aww, okay, okay. That was my last time." He says hugging me tighter. He groans and clears his throat. "Goddamn that ah fat and the titties big." he says only leaning back his upper body and looking at them. I smack my teeth and push off him. "Not for you." I say extremely loudly, rolling my eyes. "Must be for me then!" DD says yelling from downstairs.

"Nah bro, it's me." Notti mumbles lowly and bites his lip, looking at me up and down.

"Mmm, no it's not." I say fanning him off. "Oo can you say mmm like that again?" he says smirking. I look at him not getting what he means before bursting out laughing. "Just imagine me doing it." I say smiling and cheesing, trying to hide it though. "Don't talk like dat, because I always turn my fantasies to reality." He takes a step closer. "I always keep promises so if I say you're not, then you're not." I shrug. "Just a little bit, just one round." He smacks his teeth and leans his head to the side lazily.