Part 4

Mouyani's POV

It's been a few hours since me and Dd's break up and everyone has been stressing me online to talk to him but i refuse.

We've already talked about this on YouTube channels and interviews that we're not planning to get back together and we're better as friends.

But people have a problem with me still not staying with mama Kameryn anymore.

I don't care though I just needed to get my mind off of it.

So i found myself high ASL with Notti talking about dumb shit.

"Ethan bro why you dick riding you know i don't fuck with Dudey lo." i say inhaling the blunt.

"Whyyyyyyyy." he stretches out. "Because i jus don't simple as that i don't talk to him unless I have to." i roll my eyes giving him attitude.

"Nah y'all would be best friends bro y'all act like the same person." he says in his thick New York accent.

"Whatever bro." i say pushing him playfully.

My eyes were starting to feel low and i didn't really realize that the position me and Notti were in was kind of.. off until now. But it's alright he my heart.

I'm not gonna lie I've always had an attraction to Notti when he was high. Over these past few weeks I think I've been catching feelings but i refuse to give in.

I notice it's been quite for a while so i look up at Notti and he's looking down at me just staring. He doesn't dare break eye contact now that I'm looking because we both know it would be weird if he did.

I notice some of his features I've missed before and see his pretty smile all his curls so defined and nice covering most of his face at the moment. How his eyes follow my eyes and can't be broken.
His nice plump lips and his defined face.

My eyes trace his eyes and notice how they're a darker brown then usual almost filled with lust and love.

I don't think twice before Notti's lips come in contact with mine. I don't break it and instead I completely feed into it.

This kiss gets deeper and deeper to the point where we were making out now and I have one hand on his face not letting go.

Notti pulls away quickly before we could go any further.

I frown at his actions and groan of frustration. "Ethan why would you do thatttttt! I thought I had feelings for you and you just confirmed it!" i rub my face feeling his eyes staring at me.

"Mouyani I've had feelings for you since the 3rd grade when you beat up those guys because they were talking bad about me and at that moment when you and DD got together I realized I had loved you all along but DD got to you first." he says continuously bringing up my face to meet his eyes.

"I could never steal you from him y'all were happy." he smiles. "You waited all this time to tell me?" i asked him.

"Mouyani do you know the way i look at you, do you know the way i talk to you, did you ever wonder why I always stood up for you even when it came to my own brothers?" he asks.

I finnaly look up at him and see him crying. "Because I.. I liked you." Notti looks down embarrassed.

"That's I was always protecting and watching over you when it came to men, and sex, and parties an-and-and just everything." he says struggling to find the words.

"You were always so pretty and beautiful and kind and had the biggest heart for others and your not a guy you don't know what they thought about you, you don't know how many guys i had to fend off because they wanted to get at you just for your body." Notti holds my hands.