all mine part 7 (part 2 to 6) ☁️

"You're beautiful you're beautiful you're beautiful!" Notti repeats once he catches me attacking my face with rough kisses.

"Alr alr I'm not that damn beautiful that's what you think." i laugh pushing him off me.

Notti grabs me and pulls me down on top of him letting me lay there in the awkward position for a second or more.

"You know what i think Yani?" Notti says.

I already feel where this is going...

"I think you the most sexiest and innocent girl I've ever seen turning me on just by looking at me. I wanna fuck you so hard you orgasm * times at least I wanna hear your soft moans in my ear like music. I wanna take you out. I wanna EAT YOU OUT. I wanna see you smile. I could watch you stare at me with those eyes all day. I wanna be your one and only. I want us to be forever. I wanna get married. I wanna have children. I want you to feel special. I want you to know you're my queen. I want you to know you're my world. I want you to be all mine."

I feel my cheeks get heated and my smile grows bigger with every word he says. " wrd2 bro I meant every fuckin word too." he laughs.

"Even the Fuck part?" My eyes widen and my laughter turn into soft chuckles.
"No pressure." he laughs sitting up.

"Nah Notti you sounded down right baddddd." my eyes widen getting off him. "Spoke what was on my mind." he says smirking.

Damnit he knows what he's doing..

"Notti shut yo corny ass-" i laugh not being able to finish my sentence. He shrugs.

"You too young to be sayin allat especially if you can't live up to it." i mumble the last part.

Notti's head face towards me and walked to the door locking it. "Say wrd2?" He ask.
"Aight Ethan you mad buggin." I laugh getting a rag and towel to take a shower.

"I'm playing te amo mi amor." Notti says kissing me before plopping on his bed from exhaustion i laugh at him and shake my head.

______________________________

This was really short since it's a part 2 sorry I've been really busy mh's ❤️