part 22

Ddosama POV

I've been up all night just looking at pictures of me and Mouyani. I know this shi weird but she's so beautiful, I remember when we were kids she swear I was the ugliest boy she ever seen and then one day she just started complimenting me.

I was mad confused I dead ass had to double check my ears what she said the first time because I thought I was trippin.

“Ay whatchu doing?” Notti says sitting on my bed scaring me. “How'd I not even hear you come in?” I say looking at him shocked. “Idk I said DD like 8 times.” He says laughing. “What's up mh?” I say leaning up in my bed.

“My nigga why you never wearing a shirt you got so many.” He says throwing one of the ones I folded perfectly on top of my dresser earlier at me. “Why you look like you been sweating?” He asks. “I think I may've caught somethin.” I say throwing the shirt God knows where.

“How?You been in the house all day.” he says glaring at me.

“WHY YOU ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS  Damn nigga a full investigator. Whatchu want?” I say getting annoyed.

“I got a j.   o.   b” He says. “huh?” I say confused. “I gotta job.” He says again. “Nah why you lying?” I say smiling.

“I'm not.”

“Where?” I say trynna call his bluff. “Arcade worker on Sundays.” He says. I look at him surprised I never knew Notti to be the working type. “What bout the drill?”I say lighting a blunt cause I haven't in a while.

“That's my main but this a side hustle.” He says. “I'm happy for you Notti.” I say dapping him up. “That's all?” I say. “Uh..” He says looking down at the floor.

.... “Yeah,yeah that's it.” He says. “You sure? you ain't sound like-” “Yeah.” He interrupts my sentence walking out the room

Incoming call

📞

Hello?

Hey DD

Oh, Mouyani what's the word?

Did Notti tell you (Sobs)

Yeah he told me he got a job

No the other....thing

What's the "other thing"

My mom....

Your mom?

You got bad connection or something?
You sound like you crying.

My mom is dead DD

That's funny mane you
Can't be joking bout
that shit though my fans gon cancel you (laughing)

...

Oh shit you serious?!

Yeah...

End of call ❌ *disconnected*

My heart was racing out my chest because she wouldn't answer.

I didn't bother putting a shirt on and I ran out the room probably looking dumb as hell with just my boxers on. I barged into her room without knocking and saw she was watching Attack on Titan.

“Yani you good?” I say panting. She looks from the TV and her eyes are puffy and swollen. I close the door behind me leaning against it trynna decide if I should go and put some pants on rq.

I bite down on my jaw and look at the floor before being attacked in a hug. I look back up and see she's crying on my shoulder.

We slowly slide down the door and that burned the shit out my back but I didn't care  fr.

“Ay what happened?” I said scared to move. “Car cr-ash” She struggled to say.

“Ay I may be sick rn you sho-” “Can we be sick together?” She muffles in my shoulder. I feel her tears drop onto my bare shoulder and down my back. “Nope.” I say picking her up bridal style and walking her to her bed.

“If you need anything though I'll be here tonight.” I say laying her in her bed. She pulls me by my arm and makes me fall beside her. “Yani I'm si-” She doesn't let me finish and lays her head on my lap.

I let her cry for a bit while I rub her back. “You wasn't bout to give up huh?” I say trying to lighten the mood. I look down at her face and she was staring at the TV with no reaction, no response just tears and a face  blanker than this guy with black hair on the screen rn.

I sigh and lean my back on the headboard wich- “oh shit nah why is it so cold got niggas freezing they asses off we in the Atlantic now?” I say trying to get her to laugh and it works.

“That smile definitely fits you more.” I say. She looks up at me and buries her face back in my knee. I could be tripping but I swear I saw her cheesing-

I looked up at the TV again. This shi low-key interesting hold up. I think to myself squinting. These purple Led lights so bright in her room everything looks and smells like lavender.

The episode ends and she cuts it off making the whole room purple. She looks up at me and sees I'm trynna adjust my eyes to the light and dims them for me.

We look at each other at the same time and-

Mouyani's POV☁️

One thing led to another and me and DD are now in a full steamy make out session.

I released that I was still in greif but didn't care I needed something to take my mind off all this. We separated and DD looked at me, I tried to avoid eye contact but he noticed and forced me to look at him. “I can't” He says. I take a deep breath trying to contain myself but end up just breaking out into tears again.

DD shakes his head and smuggles me in a hug again.

To be continued...