silent treatment (12)

NOTTI'S POV

*Laughing* “There's no way you said nigga look like caca!” Ddot laughs

“He was talking bout some monkey meanwhile he was the shade of the shit i see in the toilet every 2d ays.” I say laughing.

“THAT'S SO WRONNNNG!” Dotty yells from his phone. “Fr why you did him like that?” DD says walking pass my room door.

I didn't HATE DD but i didn't really like him either.
“With all this traveling n shit we been doing you know where we should go?” Ddot ask me. “Where my heart?” I ask

“The Deli.” Ddot says stretching on the floor.

“Nah nigga go to the deli so much!” Dotty yells. I try to hold in my laugh by covering it with a cough. “Nah that's true though we haven't been in a while.”Mouyani says walking into my room. My eyes widen and i try to ignore her.

Ain't never no privacy..

Her and Ddot been getting close ever since me and DD stopped talking to her. It's like every other day she has one of her friends over too.

Doesn't help that 30% are women and the other 70% are guys and 60% of the guys like her from what I've heard. She doesn't like any of em back though.

At least I hope not....

MOUYANI's POV

I watch Notti from the corner of my eyes vaguely ignoring me and pretending like I'm not here.

I'm not dumb ik he don't wanna talk to me but idgaf. I'm not in here for him anyways.

“Yani you know damn well it's for the best he ain't at the deli.” Dotty laughs.

“He used to be there so much i almost thought nigga had a secret bitch he would link up wit there or sum.” DD laughed walking into Nottis room.

My eyes dart twords him and continue to talk to Ddot to fuse the fire that DD is starting by being here.

While I'm talking Ddot glares at me. He knows I'm feeling uncomfortable and he mouths. 'You good?' while I'm talking i slightly shake my head 'no'

“Let's go rn then since these niggas hating.” I say laughing.

Ddot laughs with me. Ddot stands up the same time as me. I look back at DD and Notti to see they're already looking at me.

I quickly turn around and follow Ddot.

Once we're far enough I speak. “You saw how they was ignoring me?” I ask him. He nods and i feel as though a big boulder had disappeared from off my back. “Good i thought I was being paranoid.” i laugh.

“Maybe they just.. trynna give you some space?” Ddot says shrugging. Me and Ddot grab our skateboard.

Almost the whole way to the door we're silent. When Ddot walks out the door and shuts it behind me he lets out a huge exaggerated breath.

I can't tell if it's because he's glad to get out the house or there's something on his mind. “What's wrong?” I ask stopping Infront of him.

He glares down at me and clears his throat. “They was spying.” Ddot says rubbing his face.

I just nod. “Wait what?! Why?” I yell.

Ddot shrugs, splurging back Infront of me on his skateboard. I quickly sit mine down and follow behind him. I've known Ddot since forever i know his body language by now. What is it that he knows that i don't?

“So, you working on any new songs?” I ask him. “24/7!!!!” Ddot says laughing.

“Damn why y'all always yelling.” i mug him. “Why y'all always muggin?” Ddot says.
“You really the one to talk about muggin?” I say laughing.

He smacks his teeth and roll slower so he can skateboard beside me. “How's school for you without us?” Ddot asks “Good, but you know something that annoys me is when a nigga stare at me and he don't look away when I look back at them.” i say.

“And then when I prank him saying that I like him he say 'ugh' like.” I say rolling my eyes. “Tf if he think you ugly why he staring at you?” He says laughing. “Excactly.” I say. “Some niggas just have a staring problem i guess.” i say shrugging.

(A/n true story ong except i actually liked him 😑)

“Damn that's tuff MH i would dead ass give him a good smack for you.” He says laughin.

Ddot stops paying attention and looks at the deli Infront of us.

“M damn that was fast.” i say bluntly. “I dead want that sandwich so bad rn.” Ddot says pointing at an advertisement on the window.

“We needa get 2 then.” I say raising my eyebrows.
~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip~~~~~~~

We walk in and out and do exactly that. Bringing like 5 more with us.

“This shit is so good.” I mumble covering my mouth.

“You can say that again.” Ddot says. “Where to next?” I say passing by a tattoo shop.

“Everywhere!” Ddot says getting back on his skateboard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DD's POV

“Alr Coi I'mma head out.”. i say waving bye to her.

I'm so happy we're finally done recording. “The fans Gon go crazy for this one.” Coi yells.

“Wrd2.” I say laughing.

“Fasho!” I yell leaving the building.

I suddenly felt the vibration from my phone ringing in my pocket. Who the fuck's calling me?

I almost snatch my phone out my pocket. Allissa's name pops up with a red heart beside it. My mind fights with my heart to answer but i ponder not too.

She calls again and i just put my phone on silent. “Are you okay?” Coi asks. “Oh yeah I'm cool.” I say. She nods and walks back inside.

Lying.

__________________________

956 words 😂

Happy Valentine's y'all it's my birthday 🎂