well to late (17)☁️

MOUYANI's POV

"I chose nobody!" I say. "Mcht bro what?" DD says rubbing his hand over his face.
"I'm moving on and so should you, I can't get with one of you without hurting the other and I just can't do that." I say.
"So you just wasted ma timeeee." Notti says going back inside. "Mouyani you is mad dayroom fa that what was da point." DD says.

Tf I thought they would have a better reaction than whatever that was. Ain't my fault they both into me bruh.

I scoff and walk inside behind DD. "Mouyani I wanna talk to you rq." DD says making me go back out.
"Bout what?" I ask letting my eyes roaming to the grass. "Bout us." DD says.

"There isn't no 'us'." I say using finger quotes. "Cmon Yani we don't even gotta tell Notti, he's my bro i love em fr but don't let him come between a relationship." he says. "There ain't no relationship." I say blankly.

The room went awfully silent and I was starting to regret coming here.
"Man I'm going home." DD said shaking his head. I finally looked up at him and he was walking away... And i followed him.

I ran through the living room to follow him and caught the attention of Notti who also followed me.

When DD finnaly made it to the house he opened the door to go in and shut in in my face making me bounce back and fall right into Notti's arms. "Yo what's going onnn." Notti says pushing me back up.

"I don't even know anymore, mcht i'm about to get his asf." I say. Notti follows behind me inside but i don't say anything.

"You haven't been high in forever, don't over do it." He says following me into my room. "Stfu you can't talk." I say pointing in his face. He look between me in my finger and almost bit it. "Ew wtf nigga." I say laughing.

"Wanna get high with me?" I offer closing the door. He shrugs his shoulders and gets out a pack of weed. I stare at him in shock in start laughing again. "What?" He says. "Oh so you ALWAYS stay ready." I say raising my eyebrows.
"Whateverrrr." Notti says in a sassy voice. "You just mad cause you ain't got this good good shit." Notti says. I mug him and look at him up and down. "Gay ass." I say
I take the ugly looking blunt from his hands and roll it into a perfect one. "You needa teach me your waysssss." Notti says getting all in my face examining it. "You need to get out my faceeeee." I stretch the words pushing him back with my index finger.

"Ow damn nails so sharp trynna kill a nigga." Notti says rubbing his chest where I poked him.

"Gimme the weed pussy ass." I say snatching the other UGLY blunt from his hands.

I grab my pink lighter i hadn't touched in a long time from my dresser and clutched it in my hands and stared at it. Notti realized I was in deep thought about the thing everyone in the house feared i would ever do again and snatched it from my hands.

"I'll light it." he says dominantly. He flicks the spark wheel and the fork igniting the fire of the lighter. He covers the side of the lighter with his large hands and lights the blunt after 3 flicks.

I couldn't stop looking at his hair that was covering his fan my PTSD making me fear he'll light it on fire. So i moved his hair back from his face. He looked at me funny before finnaly removing the fire from him.

I take it from his hands and light mine and watch him look at me from the upper part of my eyes as a blurry figure. (It's like when you're focusing on something but you can still see everything else around you just not clearly because you're not look directly at it.)

-Time skip-

"Why you staring at the wall like that."Notti says laughing. "I'm tweaking i keep seein pennywise on that mf." I say laughing uncontrollably.

"Nah you high as a kite MH." Notti says cackling. I ain't even highhhhh. "C'mere." I say pulling him closer to me. I blow smoke into his mouth and he takes all of it and blows it out from his nose and his mouth. Maybe just a little.

Notti stares at the smoke i continue to release from my mouth into his face. "Well that's rude." He says laughing. I stop for a second and stare at his face my eyes accidentally drift to his mouth before they fix back up to his dark brown eyes that were staring at me. All at once he smashes his lips on mine. I know this is wrong but I didn't care at the moment.

I take my blunt that was practically done and press it hard down burning out on my dresser as Notti does the same, both of us still focusing on kissing more. Notti slips his tongue in my mouth and i just take that shit.

He gets closer and I lean back on the bed to now he's on top of me.... And then things get...✨ unholy ✨

-After thatttttt👀-

I wake up around 12. I feel Notti kissing me on my neck and I secretly smile to myself remembering earlier. My first time.

My heart is fluttering so i just laugh through it trying to regather myself from my high. "Notti why you up?" I say yawning. ,"I'm hungry." he says finally lifting his lips from the crook of my neck. "Whatchu hungry for?" I ask rubbing my eyes. ,"I wanna eat you." he says nonchalantly making my eyes widen. "Hm?!" I say laughing. I get ready to close my eyes before i hear a familiar TikTok audio and cover my face out of embarrassment.

(A/n It's the one that goes like why does everybody think we fucked? And the guy says because we did now c'mere 💀)

"Ethan bro you is so fuckin lameeee." I say covering my face so nobody would see who I was on the video. "Nah you wasn't saying my name and being shy a few hours ago you was moaning notti." He says rolling his eyes. "Stfu." I say hiding in embarrassment. "I'm posting this." he says. "Noooooo." I say trying grab his phone. "Too late ma." he says laughing. "At least nobody can see me." I say. I wonder off to sleep again before Notti squeezes my butt and I flinch hitting him in the chest. "Imma bout to fight you bro." I say mad. He just starts laughing at me. "What's funny." i say before finally falling asleep.

I'mma regret this in 3...2....1

Shit!

______________________________________________

Ana oop👀☕