Part 5 ☁️

MATURE CONTENT (also i was really 'tired' while making this basically high so this might surprise you nothing too graphic of course considering their age ❤️) (MENTIONING AND OR OF RAPE)

"Mouyani I- you ain't getting out of this conversation." she interrupt me.

She makes me sit on her bed with her facing each other.

"Ugh Notti please don't make me repeat this."

Fuck she's so cute when she's mad. I can't help but smile not listening to the words she's telling me. "ETHAN!" she yells out my name aggressively.

"Hm what?" i say snapping out of my trance. "Ethan Reyes I'm not gonna say this again what are your intentions?" she asks again pulling my face to meet her gentle and beautiful eyes.

I bite the inside of my jaw from saying to much. I can't tell her this stuff until I know she feels the same way.

So i lie.

"Nothing yet Ion have anything planned just whatever shit happens, it happens go with the flow." i say lying. That's all just bull shit to me of course I have a life planned out with her.

I just need to know that she loves me for sure.

"So you're saying you've liked me for years and never have thought about our future?" she asks

"Mm Sometimes." I say lying again.

Be fuckin for real how has she not realized by now THAT'S ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT!?

"Okay I'm tired of thinking about this are you jackin me?" She asks surprising me.

I nod in response and she smiles trying to hide her blush. She's so beautiful.

"Now the serious stuff." I say. my eyes shift to the wall behind her. "You're not taking my virginity Notti... not yet I'm not ready." She says.

She stares into my eyes like she's scared I'm gonna leave waiting for my response hearing her shaky voice.

"Of course not Hermosa i would never without your consent and i would never take something that special from you without being in a relationship." I say. I whipe her tear that had followed not taking my eyes off her.

She tries to push me away but I won't let her. I need her to know she's safe and i won't judge her.

"Notti bro let go!" she whines. "No." I say. I grabb a hold of her and force her to stare at me.

I'm gonna start planning I'm taking her on a trip right after Christmas i don't care. Straight to Hollywood.

"Hey uh Mouyani what do you want in this relationship though what are your future plans."

"Well one day i want to get marrid and to have kids." She says inhaling nodding. "How many?" I ask now interested.

"2" she smiled. "Ha! No there ain't no way I'm having 2 kids. 1" I say firmly.

Because who? To much workkkkk

"2"

"1"

"DD wanted 3." she says. I see what she's doing but it's not gonna work.

"You want 4 or 5 then?" i ask smirking. Her eyes widen and I swear I hear something purring...

"I'm playing witchu we'll think about it more in a few years." I say laughing at her reaction.

"Yeah okay dick anyways." she rolls her eyes.

"Ay whatch ya mouf! Don't call me dick unless you want some dick." I scowl.