Chapter 4 - Unlucky day

Ariana's POV

"Why is it not done?!" Mr Frankie shouted to me.

"Mr Frankie, i-"

"You will go for detention!" All of them began to look at me and laughed.

"Mr Frankie, will you listen to Ariana's explanation first? It's not fair for her if you are like these." Louis stood up for me. Mr Frankie took a few seconds to think.

"Okay, but after the lesson ends." Mr Frankie firmly said.

"Good, i'm coming along with her." Louis said, really don't care what Mr Frankie would say.

"No!" Mr Frankie almost shouted.

"I don't care. I'm coming along."

"Why, Mr Sassy?" Mr Frankie mocked him. Everybody went ooooo.

"Simply because i will witness everything, Mr Bold Hair. Satisfied enough?" Louis mocked back. I pinched Louis for being rude to Mr Frankie. Everyone began to laugh.

Mr Frankie became embarrased. He started to touch his shiny, bold hair. Looking so funny like a monkey. Mr Frankie looks so afraid of Louis. Whooaaa Louis is a monster.

"Alright, get back to lesson." Mr Frankie said while clapping.

I heard Louis muttered Mr Bold Hair again.

"Lou, you shouldn't be rude to him." I whispered to him.

"But he was being so bitchy in front of me."

-

Sheryl's POV(short)

It was lunch time. I was at the canteen with Audrey and Kyla. When i was eating, i heard a group of girls and boys beside my table were talking about Ariana.

"Whooaaa i can't believe Louis was protecting Ariana." A girl with blonde hair said.

"Eh i think Louis likes Ariana." A guy with quiff hair said.

"I know, right. Usually she doesn't have a single friend at all. There must be something going on between them." A girl with purple hair said.

My blood started to boil in me. I almost burst into anger but managed to control myself. My hands were squizzing the fork and spoon i was holding.

I threw them in anger, "Sheryl, what is wrong with you?" Audrey asked me.

I ignored her and make a move from that place.

"Sheryl! Sheryl! Where are you going?" Kyla shouted.

I didn't bother to turn or answer them. Straight away i went to find Ariana.

I find her every where but she was no where to be seen. The only place that i have not find is the cafeteria. She must there.

I saw she was outside the cafeteria. She was about to get in there.

"Ariana!" I quickly approached to her by grabbing her hair.

"Where are you going?! You're going to meet Louis, right?!" I screamed at her face causing everybody around us watching.

"O-owww! Pleaseee l-let m-me go!"

"What is your relationship between you and Louis?!"

Louis' POV

I heard screaming and shout from outside the cafeteria. I started to get worried about Ariana. She might be bullied by her sister. I quickly walked out of the cafeteria to see Sheryl was pulling Ariana's hair.