Chapter 23 - Got into an arguement

Ariana's POV

I stepped in the house then i threw my bag to the couch, showing my anger towards Louis.

"Ariana, what is wrong with you actually?! Why are you being so fussy?!"

"Then, why do you have to be scolding me in front of Briana?!" I challenged Louis back.

"You deserve it, isn't it? If you didn't ran away from me, both of us could have been safe." His words somehow hurt my feelings.

"What the hell?! I deserve it?! Do you know how embarrassing it was that you scolded me in front of Briana? I do have feelings, Louis. I'm not an animal! I don't think you have any clue why i ran away from you, right?! Am i right, Louis William Tomlinson?!" I began to cry. He went speechless.

I jolted up the stairs to my room and locked the door not to let Louis in.

"Ana, i'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that way to you! I'm really sorry, Ariana! Please open up the door! I'm begging you, please!" He yelled through the door.

The scene of me getting scolded by Louis stuck in my head and could not be removed. It hurts my feelings as if it broke into big broken glasses. I stood in front of a blank wall.

*punch*

*punch*

*punch*

I heard my door open but i totally ignored it and continued to punch the wall.

"Arghhhhh!" I was mid-way punching the wall when Louis catches my hand and drags me into a nice warmly hug.

"Ariana, please. Don't harm yourself..."

"God dammit, Louis! Let me go!" I was struggling for free but Louis did not let me to.

As i continued to struggle for free, i managed to get free from his hug. Unfortunately, he held me back and pushed me to the bed with him on top of me. Louis pinned both of my hands at each side of my head.

"Stop harming yourself! You won't get anywhere with this!"

"You don't even know why i did these, Louis! No one knows how i feel and i felt so-"

Oh. My. God. He. Kissed. Me.

I was stunned for a moment. It was shocking that Louis suddenly kissed my lips. He bit my lips signalling that he wanted me to respond to the kiss and i did. The kiss only last long for a few seconds then we pull apart.

Louis' POV

I did not expect that i was going to kiss her. It was unintentional. I kissed her for the first time.

"I'm sorry..." That i am sincerely sorry. Ariana only nodded her head in response.

Ariana pushed me to the side and she sitted up. Wiping away her tears.

"Ana, why did you ran away from me?"

"Because i...i was jealous to see that you are getting closer to Briana the moment you know her. That is why i was looking all fucked up. I'm sorry, Lou."

"Jealous?"

Why would she be jealous?

"Y-yeah... I hate to share my bestfriend with another person and because of that i cannot control myself out of it." She explained.

And i hate to go with another girl too!

"I didn't know you are like that. I'm sorry about that, Ana."

"Your wedding is around the corner and you shouldn't be minggle around with another girl." My head snapped to look at her.

"So what you're trying to say is i should be hanging out with Sheryl and not other girls-"

"Not other girls including me."

"What?!"

"Yes, spent more time with her but not me. Your task is to know Sheryl better and show her the right pathway. What you have been doing all these while is wrong."

"Wrong?! It's not wrong cause i don't love her! I don't love her, Ariana, i don't love her! Why is it so difficult for you to understand?!"

"Louis, you gotta understand that you're going to be with her for the rest of your life!"

"No, i'm not going to be with her forever and never! I'm gonna find a way to escape from the wedding no matter what, Ariana and i mean it!"

"Louis! You're going to embarrass both of our families!"

"I don't care how they feel and think! They gotta to understand-"

"Shut the hell up! Do you know i'm trying to fight my feelings?!"

"What shit feelings do you have?!" Shit! What did i just said?

Ariana's POV

"Shit feelings?....Really?" I cried all over again.

I gave up arguing with Louis. I took the opportunity to walk out of the room while Louis managed to grab my wrist.

"Ana."

"Don't touch me." I shove away his hand and continued to get out of the house.

-

I did not know which direction was i going to that i followed my steps of foot. As i walked, i met a quiet and hair standing alley but still close to Louis' house.

Fear and chills started building inside me. I was so afraid that something or someone would bother me even though it was in the afternoon. Anything could happen whether if it is morning, afternoon or night. Unfortunately, I did not know the exit from this place. Questioning myself how long I would be here.
Why did i started to argue with Louis? Why did I started all of these? If I did not felt jealous, it was impossible these would happened. Yes, it was my fault. I blamed myself for everything.

"Hey, sexy..." A guy leaped out from a thick bush.

I began to panic as i was clueless what should i do, "W-what d-do you w-want?!"

"Hmm... You're so beautiful..." He came closer to me while i kept on walking backwards.

"No, don't do anything to me! Please! Louis! Louis! Help!"

"Aww who is Louis? Your boyfriend? Hahahaha! Dream on! You're gonna lose your virginity to me and not him! Hahahaha!" Before i could run, he managed to get me in his arms and pushed me down to the messy grass.

"Let me go! LET ME GO!"

I began to lose hope. No one was going to help me as there was no humans around here. What was going to happen, let it be. Maybe my life started to change into bad one from here onwards.

"Oi! Stop what you're doing!" I sprinted away from the area and let.....Louis?....finished up that idiot.

"Don't you ever try to do anything to a girl!" Louis warned the idiot. That idiot began to dash away from this place.

"Oh my god. Ariana, i'm very sorry. I shouldn't let this happen." Louis pulled me into warm beautiful hug. I let my tears wet his shirt.

"I could have been raped if you didn't come..."

"Ana, it's alright. You are safe with me now. Let's moved from this place."

-

*at home*

Louis made for me a hot chocolate while i waited for him in the living room.

"Here you go..." Louis handed me the hot chocolate whilst sitting down beside me on the couch.

"I'm sorry for everything today." I started.

"No, you have done nothing wrong... My fault, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Oops! I have to stop here coz i dunno when and where i should stop. Btw, directioners and mixers, i know most of you are upset that Zerrie is over. To me, Zerrie is not over. :( :( :( :( Can i cry? Okay whatever.

Yay! My birthday is in two days time! Let my bday be the best day of my life by getting more readers!

Okie! Go!

~HollieTomlin