Chapter 30 - Putting things right

Louis' POV

I decided to confront my mum today and i hope that she could forgive me. Probably it will took days for her to put herself together and forgive me. I know, it's not easy. I made her embarrassed and what did the guest think?

I texted Lottie that i wanted to solve the problem today and she was happy about it. Glad that i have a sister like her. She supports everything that i do.

Time is very precious so i quickly make my way to Mum's house. Mum did not know that i'm coming. It's better that i keep it secret if not she might burst into anger knowing that i'm coming. In fact, it's a high chance that Mum would get raged the moment she see my face.

-

I parked my car just outside the house instead of in the garage. Lottie immediately came out from the house to open up the gate for me.

"Thank you, Lottie. Is Mum in the living room?" I was worried that if she notice me.

"No, she's in her room. I don't know what she's doing in there. Just come in..." I nodded.

My heart skipped and it got me so nervous. While i came in, a lot of things were running up in my mind. It made me trembled in fear.

"Lou, just have a slow talk with her. I'm sure she's gonna be alright." Lottie said after she called out Mum.

"Thanks, Lottie. I appreciate that." She gave me a warm smile while she sitted beside me.

Mum finally came down and i totally knew her reaction the moment she sees me. She started to get shock, looking like she almost had a panic attack but she didn't.

"Oh finally i get to see your face after you're missing." Mum said sarcastically which got me turn shameful. I know i deserve it.

She sitted across me while folding her arms. Mum did not even want to take a glance on me. She was just looking straight.

"Mum, i-i know that i've made you embarrassed and you are very angry about it. I'm really sorry for what i've done to you. I admit, it was my fault. Things could turned alright if i wasn't missing." I pointed out my mistakes to her.

"You know that you're wrong and at fault but what about my scared face? Are you able to fix them after you had embarrassed me? You can't because it can't be fix. I was so happy that you was about to get married but after all it was just a useless happiness. It was not worth it."

"But Mum, i didn't have the intention to be missing on that day. It was all in a sudden." I tried to stand up for myself.

"How can that be?! What are your reasons?!"

"Honestly, i have no feelings for Sheryl and of course i don't wanna marry her. I know people believe that love may come after marriage but for me i don't think so. My love is not for Sheryl but for other girl. I wanted to be a good son for you and that is the reason why i refused to reject Mum's decision. I love you so much that i don't want to see you unhappy because of me." Mum was speechless after she heard my words.

"You love other girl? Who is she?" Her face turned to show full of guilt.

"It's none other than the person that you don't really care about. She is Ariana, Sheryl's sister. Mum, don't feel sorry or guilty. It was all my fault."