Chapter 15 - 'Black' Saturday(?)

Ariana's POV

Saturday

Stay home Saturday. All i did was trying to finish up my assignments as much as i could. If only Dad is alive, i don't think i would be staying home stuck in the room.

Louis have been calling me so many times but i did not reply him. I was still angry with him. I guess he had called thousands or maybe billions of time.

"Ariana! Get out of your room now!" I jumped a little at the sudden sound of my mum.

I slide open the door. "Yes, Mum?"

"Sheryl and i will be going to the Tomlinson's house."

"I'm going to??" I asked in excitement.

"Eee! Keep dreaming! You, stay at home do all the house chores for me! If i got home already and all of them are not done, punishment await." Mum warned me.

My face immediately fell at the thought of i am not going too. To be honest, i do miss talking to Louis but if i go, do i have the chance to talk to Louis? I did all of these just for Sheryl. They are getting married soon so who am i to be their monkey?

After Mum and Sheryl left, i immediately start the house chores. At this moment, i really have to shrug away my homework first. If i have the time, then i will do it. For now, the house chores need to be done as fast as i could.

Louis' POV

I almost getting sick and tired of calling Ariana a billion time but i kept on thinking, Do not give up. Surely she will get frustrated with me and finally will call me back. I won't give up on the person i really love.

"Louis, Mrs Victor and Sheryl will be coming over in awhile. Get ready!" I heard Mum yelled from the kitchen.

I groaned in complain softly when i heard her name. Why are they coming? Why do i have to face her? I don't care how i look like so i would just stay to look this way. Let them think i am rude.

I walked up to my room and locked the door. Staying in there forever and continued to call Ariana until she pick it up.

A lot of minutes have past, they have arrived. I refused to go down and greet them. I was about to call Ariana again when i heard a couple of knocks on my door.

I thought it was Mum or Dad but when i open, "Why are you here?" Sheryl was outside my door. I showed her my disgust face.

"Your mum asked me to so here i am."

"Arghh just stay at the living room!" I whisper-shout to her.

"No no... If not i will tell your mum that you didn't let me in. M-"

"SHHHHHH!!! Okok come in..." Such an expert intimidator.

She dropped her weight down on the bed without my permission. "Eh, get up now! Off from my bed!"

"Awww why? Didn't i have the right to do anything in this room. We are soon husband and wife..." She said while trying to pose sexy.

Well that doesn't work for me...

"In your dreams, Sheryl!"

"Hahaha you can't do anything anymore because you have already accept your parents decision."

"Anytime i can change my mind!" I began to kick the chair that was near to me and walked over to the window.

She approached to me, hugging me from the side as she strokes her finger on my chest. "I know you love me, right?"

I shove away her arms causing her to almost fall. "Keep on dreaming, Sheryl. I don't love you! I love someone else."

"Ouch. Hmm that somone else must be me..."

"Eh, i love Ariana NOT YOU!" Keep that in your mind.

Sheryl began to laugh hysterically like a mad woman. "That idiot nerd?! Ewwww so disgusting! She can't get you but....i will get you..."

"YOUR HEAD, SHERYL!"

"My head? Oh my god, what's wrong with my head? Help me..." I ignored her sarcasm. "Oh my god, it's One Direction!" My head quickly turned to her.

Sheryl already saw a picture frame of me and the boys together on the stage. It was place on the table. She started to fake fangirl in front of me. I tried to snatch it away from her but she was gripping it tightly.

Come on, Louis. You are a man. Yoy are strong! What is wrong with you, man? A sick witch?!

"That's Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry and oh my gosh is that you?! You are from One Direction?!" I finally get to snatch away the picture frame from her and quickly keep it in my wardrobe.

"That's none of your business." I said firmly.

"Oh my gosh i'm marrying Louis Tomlinson!" Sheryl began to fangirl.

"Shuddup, bitch! If you tell anybody, i'll dig your eyes and cut your fucking long tongue." I intimidated her.

"Why? Afraid that the whole school will know about you?"

"OH. MY. GOSH. Will you shut your frickin big mouth just for one day?! It's best to be forever!"

"Excuse me, it's my mouth to say anything i want. BASTARD!" My blood started to boil in me. Getting in rage.

I grabbed her neck and pushed her to the wall forcefully. Sheryl was struggling for free but i shrug it off.

"I'm. Not. A. BASTARD.. IF I'M A BASTARD, THEN WHAT ARE YOU? A BITCH AT THE STREETS? A MAD WOMAN IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL? You got to remember. Forever and ever i will NOT forget how cruel are you to Ariana. Same goes to your mum. I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, WITH ALL MY LIFE!" I finally let her go.

Sheryl was coughing badly which idgaf! She finally stomped off from the room.

"Louis! They are leaving now!" I heard Mum yelled.

I walked down the stairs and greeted them before they go. Sheryl pretend to look as if nothing happen so am i.

"Louis, tomorrow we'll go to the wedding boutique to look for the clothes." Mrs Victor said.

"Oh err okay." That's all i could say.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow. Bye!"

FINALLY THEY LEAVE!

-

Ariana's POV

Finally i'm done with the house chores. I have been doing these for almost five hours. Now, my back bone hurts so much. Really need to get rest.

I lay down on the couch, thinking this is the time i could relax but....

"Ah! Finally we are home!" I quickly sit up when heard their voices.

"Eh, where is Ariana? WHERE IS ARIANA?!" Mum shouted.

She walked over to me and grabbed a handful of my hair. "Why is the bathroom not clean?! WHY IS THE BATHROOM NOT CLEAN?!"

"Y-you d-didn't tell me to clean the bathroom..." I managed to speak as i was in pain. Making me cried.

"SLUT! WASH THE BATHROOM NOW UNTIL I'M SATISFIED!" Mum pushed me down on the ground.

Sheryl giggled, seeing me in difficulty. "Serve you right! You think you can get away from us after Dad had gone?! HAHAHAHA!"

Dad.... Help me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Am i losing readers? Come on, why? Not interesting enough? That's okay. Hmmm kays wait up for chapter 16.

Bye...

~HollieTomlin