Chapter 14 - My mistakes

Ariana's POV

I look at the wall clock and it reads, 9.10am.

"Oh gosh! I'm l-" I My words were cut off when my phone rang.

"Heyyy... Where are you, Ana?"

"I'm almost out. I'll be there in a few." I said, really rushing.

"Okay, i'm at Mr Ronny's house already."

"Okay, see ya there. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I quickly grab my school bag and rush down the stairs. Don't bother to eat for breakfast because i don't feel like eating. Still conceiving Dad's figure. I was hoping that Mum was not in the living room but....

"Oi, where are you going?" Mum yelled from the kitchen.

"School?" I said sounding more like a question.

"Stay at home. Do the house chores for me."  She said firmly.

No, i have to go to school.....

I ignored what my mum said and quickly ran out of the house. Refused to obey what she said. I ran down the road as fast as i could before Mum chase me down.

Pheewww....

Ten minutes later, i reached Mr Ronny's house. Quite a long distance to be honest but it's a good thing though. Exercise more.

"Mr Ronny, have you eaten?" I asked him.

"Yes, Ariana. Thank you for asking." I shot to him a warm smile. "Ariana, may i ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead."

"Are the both of you couple?" Louis began to cough. He was safe that it didn't spit out.

"Ah-"

"Yes, we are couple."

What?!

He cut me off just to say that? I was aback. My eyes went wide but slowly get to normal. I turned to Louis, showing my what-are-you-talking face.

Mr Ronny laughed. "Teenagers nowadays, are so different from old times..."

"Y-yeah... That's true." I said. "Ermm Mr Ronny, we need to go right now before we're late for school. Later afternoon, i'll come back here again."

"Okay, take care and drive safely."

"Thank you, Mr Ronny." After i greeted him, i got into my car and started to drive for the first time. Well, of course. Louis drive his own car.

-

Louis' POV

Ariana and i didn't say a word after we parked our car. We went into seperate ways. Not really seperate ways. She was way at the front while i'm at the back. For God sake why is she avoiding me again?!

Is it because of what i said earlier on?

It was my mistake. I shouldn't have said that we were couple. I really need to shut my mouth up. All my fault.

"Ana?" She turned when i called her.

"Lets walk together? It's quite a long way to the school." She only nodded to what i said.

Long way to school? For you to know, we didn't parked our cars in the school parking lot. You should know why.

We almost reached school. Still, we weren't talking until she speaks up.

"Lou, ermm i think we should go into separate ways. I don't want Sheryl caught us... I'm sorry..." She immediately walked off before i could managed to say anything.