Chapter 33 - Leaving you with scars

4 days later...

Briana's POV

"Hahahahahaha! How stupid he was! He really believe that i'm pregnant!"

"Oh my god, that was shocking! You know, your plan really the best, Bri!"

Lauren and i were laughing hysterically like there's no tomorrow. It's fun sharing everything with my bestfriend, Lauren. Basically, she knew every single juicy thing that i plan to make Louis become mine forever.

Yes, i lied to Louis. I was not pregnant at all. Louis was trapped in my plan. The best thing is he promised me that he would marry me and spend his entire life with me. It was all worth it. He dumped Ariana and i made him forget about her. If only i didn't invite to Lauren's party, i don't think my plan going to work.

Genius, Briana...

Ariana's POV

I have made a decision and that's it.

I have packed all my things in my luggage for today's flight back to England. It's not only that i'm leaving Turkey, i'm going to leave...Adem, too. Honestly, i tried to figure out my feelings and i was confused at first but now i am clear of my feelings.

I know i might left him with scars in his heart. I know might left him with disappointment and sorrow but afterall, i'm doing it for my own sake.

"Ariana, are you done?" Aunty asked, standing at the doorway.

"Yeah, just a bit more." I finished up with a few touched up on my face then i'm done.

"Quick. Adem is waiting for you outside." Aunty said with a rushing tone.

Adem was going to drive me to the airport. I was actually a little unhappy about it because i felt even more guilty when i looked at his face. Worst case, i don't know how am i going to confront him.

Before i get in his car, "Aunty, thank you for letting me stay in your beautiful house. I really enjoy staying with you for the past few days. It's great that i get to know you. I really appreciate everything that you did for me, Aunty."

"Awww... So sweet of you! You know what? I feel the same way too. Remember Ariana, you are always welcome to my house." Aunty said while holding on to my hands.

She pulled me into a warm hug, "Thank you, Aunty." It was really emotional for me that i nearly cried.

We broke the hug then i get in the car.

*During the car ride*

The whole journey of the car ride was a total silence. It was pretty awkward. I sensed that he was taking a quick glance on me.

"Ariana, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I showed him my half smile.

"Why didn't you stay for another day?"

"You know, i have Graduation Night coming up plus i have rehearsals for the Graduation Night performance." I explained.

"Wow, you're performing. What kind of performance?" He questioned me.

"Singing."

"Whoaa you can sing?" I nodded to his question, not in any mood to say anything.

*At the airport*

Soon, i'm going to go for the plane and i'm still clueless on how to tell him about it. Basically, i have to tell him no matter what.

We were sitted at the front row of the chairs waiting for my flight. I have finally put myself together and force myself to be ready to tell him.

"Adem?"

"Yes, Ariana?" Adem was looking at me with full of love.

His left arm was around my shoulder making me feel a little uncomfortable. I pushed away his arm, causing him to be confused.

"I'm sorry, Adem. W-we are not in relationship so you shouldn't be doing this to me..."

"Why not?" His question caused me to be speechless.

"I-ah-i- arghh okay let me just tell you something. I can't except your love and i'm very sorry about that."

"What?! I don't understand."

"Adem, we only know each other for less than two weeks and how is that possible if we're in relationship? That's not even true love. In order to get into that stage, we have to know each even better. Now, you're going to fast."

"Okay, Ariana. I'm sor-"

"You don't have to be sorry, Adem. It's just that...you need to know what you're doing. Plus, that's not the only reason why i can't accept it."

"What is it, Ariana? Tell me so that i can fix it."

"You can't fix anything because it's about my feelings... Well, i tried to love you but i can't. In fact, love shouldn't be tried. I've done my best and that's it. I...i don't love you...because...my heart is not for you... I love someone else whom i really cherish and he is Louis. Even though, he dumbed me, threw me like rubbish and make a girl pregnant, i still love him because i believe he will realise his mistakes. I-" I stopped myself for a moment i heard an announcement that the plane had arrived.

I slid out the ring that he gave me then hand it back to him, "I'm sorry, Adem. Take this ring back. If you're in my shoe, you'll know how i feel all these time. I gotta go now and...thank you for everything."

I pulled him into a hug before i left, "I'm really sorry, Adem. I didn't mean to hurt you." I hugged him really tight and i don't know why.

The hug last for a few seconds until i slowly broke it. The moment i turned, Adem took a grip of my hand. He was looking at me intensely with his eyes showing me not to leave him.

"I'm sorry..."