Chapter 38 - I won't forgive

Ariana's POV

*take a packet of crackers in the kitchen*

*go to the living room*

*sit beside Louis*

*grabs the remote control*

*change channel*

"It's been a long day... I never watch news... Hehehe!" I sung.

"What the hell?" Louis questioned while chuckling. I grinded my teeth with my shoulders raised. "You're cute, Ana."

"Forever-"

"An 18 year old teenage girl, Sheryl Christie Victor got into an accident when she was drunk. She is now in the Doncaster Hospital..." I heard the news reporter said Sheryl's full name CLEARLY.

"L-Louis... Sheryl... Sheryl got into accident..." I began to cry out loud.

"Ariana shhhh..." Louis pulled me in his arms, trying to calm me down. "Ariana, she'll be fine... Trust me..." Louis soothed my hair.

I almost collapsed when i heard the news on the telly. Tears began to stream down my cheeks incessantly. Even though Sheryl had done all sorts of things to me, i still love my sister. I did not expect things like this could happen to her. I seriously do not know what I should do.

"Ana don't cry, okay? We'll go to the hospital right now." I nodded my head then wiped my tears away.

-

*At the hospital*

After the receptionist told us where Sheryl is, we hurriedly walked to the emergency room(where Sheryl is).

Mum was already outside the emergency room looking all worried.

"Mum." She looked up, surprised seeing me.

"Ariana!" Mum embraced me into a hug. I could not help myself anymore so i wrapped my arms around her body.

Hearing cries from a mother makes a daughter even more sorrow. She made me cry again. It is not just tears of sadness, but tears of happiness too. I didn't think that Mum would suddenly hugged me tightly which i have been waiting for so long.

Louis watched us with a warm smile. Meant that he was happy to see what was happening.

"Mum, please don't cry... Sheryl will be fine... " I tried to calm her down.

"Sheryl wouldn't be like this if i didn't start the arguement with her..." Mum said.

I stopped tearing up, "I don't understand. What arguement?" We sitted on the chair before hearing Mum's explaination.

"Ariana, you're fine, right?"

"Y-yeah i'm fine... Why? What arguement?"

"Mum...mum..."

"Mum, just say it."

"Sheryl....and i planned to...make you have miscarriage so that Louis will leave you... Remember this afternoon? Sheryl and i were the ones inside the car that hit you..."

"You...you... wanted to.... kill my baby?" I covered my mouth in aghast.

"What are you doing, Mum?! You wanted to kill our baby?! Are you insane, Mum?!" Louis shouted.

"I know... I shouldn't do that but trust me after that i realised it's wrong. I regret so much."

Before i could say anything, the doctor came out from the emergency room.