Chapter 40(Last chapter) - Reunited

Last chapter guysssss....

-

-

-

Ariana's POV

*The next day*

"Finally, you're awake! Come here and have breakfast together." Louis sounded hype.

I took a seat across Louis at the dining table.

We ate the same food but different speed. Louis was way to fast that he already started with another bread while me, not even half or quarter of the bread i have finish.

"From the last afternoon till now, you hadn't spit a single word. What's wrong, Ana? If you have any problem, tell me. I am here for you."

"Too much of suffering." I simply answered.

Louis sighed, "I understand how you feel."

I only shook my head.

"Later i'll be going to Simon's office to discuss about something important... Sooo... you're okay if you stay here alone? Or you want to-"

"I'm okay." I quickly said before he continues.

"Umm okay."

-

After Louis left, i went to the living room to watch telly.

I know Louis wanted me to go to Mum's house so that we could work out on our problems. That's why i quickly answered him. It is not even a good idea to go back there.

I leaned back my head on the sofa and closed my eyes. It was not suppose to be a sleep but i did.

*In the dream*

The park is so cloudy that i could not see anything. Right now, i am stuck in here. Trying to find a way out here but it seems to be so difficult.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I yelled, hoping that someone hear me.

"Ariana." A familiar voice called out my name.

When i turned, "Dad!"

I ran over to him and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Dad, i miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, dear."

We pulled away from the hug then sitted on the only bench that we see.

"Dad, things are getting worse right now. I can't stand it anymore. After knowing the truth, i became weak and depressed. I didn't expect that the people whom i really love wanted to destroy my life....but all of them who had hurt me and tried to destroy my life began to apologise to me. Why now?!"

"Ariana, it take some time to make a person realise his or her mistakes. That is why after everything happen then that person realised what he or she did is wrong. This is to show them the things that we should be doing and should not be doing. Take these as something that inspires you to be stronger. Don't be discouraged by that. Be a strong woman but not weak. Forgive them. In this world, no one is perfect. Everyone deserves a second chance and you must believe that second chance. Especially your mom. She is the one who gave birth to you. Don't hold anymore grudge, okay?"

I was about to say something when Dad suddenly disappeared.

"Dad! Dad!"

*End of dream*

"Dad! Dad! Daaad!"

I was panting like shit after waking up from the dream. The dream was trying to tell me something. Why did i dreamt about that?