Chapter 31 - I'm not alone

Ariana's POV

8 days later

Ten days i've been in Turkey alone. My days are going pretty much okay and i felt relieve as i was away from prison. I don't care if anybody worried about me for now. I need plenty of time to have some space for myself.

-

I came back to my hotel room after i had my breakfast at the cafeteria on level one of the hotel. Today, i decided to go for a little shopping to make more changes to myself. I grabbed all my belongings and went to a shopping mall.

*At the shopping mall*

I sauntered along the shops before i went in to buy anything that i want. At the same time, my mind was filling up with all the moments i had before with Louis. Honestly, i do miss him. I wondered what he is doing in UK. He might be spending time with Sheryl, having their loving live.

How i wish he-

"Ouch!" I groaned in pain as i bumped onto a guy. His books he was holding on dropped to the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I was day-" I helped him picked up all his books. The moment my head snapped up to look at his face, i was shocked. My words were held back in my mouth.

"Adem?"

"Ariana? Oh my God, it's you!" I continued to help him then we stood up.

"I can't believe we meet again!" My lips curved from ear to ear.

"Yes! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Thank you. I'm sorry that i bumped onto you. Seriously, i was day dreaming while i was walking." I seek an apology from him.

"No, that's okay. By the way, what are you doing in Turkey? I thought you live in UK?" Adem started to look confused.

"Oh i'm on the mood of holiday right now." I lied. Actually, i wasn't.

"Oh i see... Ermm wanna walk together?" Adem asked me.

"Well, only if you want to accompany me for shopping. Will ya?" I asked back.

"Sure! Lets go!"

I'm glad that i have friend to keep me accompanied instead of going alone. My heart and mind are not in peace when i'm alone.

Adem told me he had just finished his job's paper work and need to rest his mind. Great. Both of us need to rest our minds.

After shopping, we went to an ice cream shop. We sitted in there and started to talk about ourselve.

"Ariana?"

"Hmm?" I made a sound while licking my ice cream.

"You look so different from the first time i saw you in UK. Did you change your style?" The first person to realise it.

I remain silent then answered him, "Yes, i changed my style. From nerd to...pretty."

Yes, i changed my style. I'm getting sick and tired of my style. Because of that, i often get hatreds or bully. That's where i think that, until when i'm gonna let the haters continue hating me? I won't let them be. What is life if everyday i get is bully? Well, i'm not an attention seeker but it starts from myself. I should start changing.

"But why did you change?" Adem asked. I looked at my ice cream, don't feel like answering his question. "Ariana?"

"Hmm?"

"Answer me."

"Okay. I changed because of haters." I simply said. Adem began to look confused.

I finished up my ice cream then explained to him, "I'm always the victim of the bully including my mum and sister. They hate me because i'm nerd, stupid, idiot. That's where i think that i have to change. You know, i'm not gonna continue my life with a lot of bullies."

"Oh erm i'm sorry to hear that. Is that why you fly here?" I nodded my head.

That's not the only reason...

"Lets not talk about it. Quickly eat your ice cream, man!" Both of us laughed.

"So how long are you going to be here? Ermm i want to know you more... I-i know i am still a stranger to you." He stuttered in his words.

"Before my prom night which is next week Saturday. Hey, we can have more time together. Yayy!" I clapped my hand delightly.

*3 days later*

"Merhaba, Teyze!(hello, aunty!)"

"Merhaba, Adem!(hello, Adem!)" I watched them hugged and i have no idea what were they talking about.

They broke the hug and started introducing, "Teyze, o Ariana, arkadaşim ingiltere'den.(Aunty, she is Ariana, mr friend from England.)Ariana, this is my beloved Aunty."

"Nice to meet you, Aunty." I shook hands with her. After shaking hands with her, she whispered silently to Adem. My eyebrows wrinkled.

"No, Aunty. Ariana, lets come in." I shrugged it off and enter the wooden house.

Adem helped me to pull my luggage in since it was heavy for me. Basically, i'm gonna stay with his Aunt until it's time for me to go. Staying in the hotel is so expensive. Thanks to Adem who offered me to stay there.

While Aunty making drinks for us, Adem and i sitted on the couch awkwardly.

"Ariana? Ermm i know we have known each other for a few days only and ummm..."

"Adem, just say it..." I gave him the courage to continue.

"Would you go on a date with me?" My eyes literally stared deeply into his eyes and i don't know why. His eyes were doing the same too and my heart began to beat in a faster rate.

"Are you trying to tell me that you like me?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

He liked me but...what about...Louis? I still have feelings for him. If i tried Adem, maybe my life would change.

"I..I will go on a date with you..."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"Two hot chocolate are here!" Aunty walked in the living room with a tray of hot chocolate.

"Thank you, Aunty."

Adem was smiling from ear to ear after i agreed to the date. He was so happy. I don't know if he can be my Mr Right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Short. Not long chapter but... I'VE UPDATED ALREADY! Hahaha basically, i'm not from Turkey and ofc i don't know how to speak Turkish. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. Wait up for the next chapter.

Byeeeeee

~HollieTomlin