Chapter 35 - The night is for us

Sheryl's POV

"Mum, Mum! Ish! Get up now!"

"What?! Can't you see that i'm sleeping?!" Mum shouted.

"Arghh! Mum, you gotta get up now!" I kept on shaking her body, making her annoyed.

"Shut up! I wanna sleep!"

"ARIANA IS BACK!"

Mum immediately sitted up, "What?!"

"Ariana. is. back. With her new look!"

"New look?! I think you've seen the wrong person, Sheryl."

"No, i'm not! She was performing solo on the stage and even the DJ announce her name, Ariana Victor!" Mum did not speak for a moment.

"Arghh! She looks even more gorgeous than before and...gorgeous than me..." I folded my arms, upset.

"Ey! You're even more gorgeous than her."

"And one more which make me angry! She. Kissed. Louis! I saw them together at the back of the backstage."

"Whoaaa that's too much! She stole him from you! No wonder he left the wedding." Mum began to narrow her eyes.

"What are we going to do now? Mum, i need a plan right now!"

"I know what to do." Mum began to smirk.

Louis' POV

I walked in my house with a wide smile on my lips. Don't even bother Mum and Lottie in the living room.

"Oi! Smiling to yourself, huh?" Lottie asked, causing me to stop walking up the stairs.

I went back down to go to the living room(where they were). I gestured them to give me some space in between them for me to sit.

"Tonight, i felt so much pleasure and much of romantic moments." I said like a Priest.

"Romantic? Come on, share with us!" Lottie seems to be so eager to listen while Mum only smile.

"Mum, Lottie, i've found her."

"Her? You mean Ariana?" Mum asked.

I nodded to her question, "Yes, Mum. I've told her everything and about Briana too. Actually, Briana is not pregnant. Briana and i didn't do anything that night. It's just that she removed her clothes and made herself naked. We did nothing. She wanted me to be her's and ruined me and Ariana. That's why she lied to me."

"Thank goodness. Soo Ariana forgive you? And does she know that you love her?" Lottie asked.

"Yes, it took us a few hours to explain everything."

"That's good. Take good care of her, Louis." Mum advised Mum.

"But...i'm doubt right now. I saw a picture of her with a guy on his locksreen."

"Louis, don't start to think negative. Have a slow talk with her and ask who is he. Don't just because of this both of you start up another arguement then what's the point of you waiting for her?" Lottie was right.

"Okay, i'll take your advise. Thanks Mum, Thanks Lottie." I stood up and turned to face them. "Both of you are the best!" Showing them a thumbs up.

Ariana's POV

1 week later

Things are getting good day after day. I don't have to face anymore incident since i'm all looking fresh than before.

True.

I walked into the elevator of my apartment building as i was going to watch the boys perform for their tour.