Chapter 1 - New student

Ariana's POV

"I told you so many times not to talk to any of my friends!" My shouted at me causing all the passer-by to watch us.

"Your friend was the one who approached me first." I defended myself.

"I DON'T EVEN CARE WHO THE HELL STARTED FIRST! JUST DON'T EVER TALK TO MY FRIENDS!"

"But-"

"Don't you dare to talk back!" She lifted up her hand to slap me. I was prepared, closing my eyes and holding up my shoulder. I waited but nothing happened. I opened my eyes slowly.

Someone stopped her.

"You don't have to slap her just because of a small matter." The man said to her.

I quickly ran away from them as far as I could.

My eyes became a little teary. I felt the hotness of my tears threatened the back of my throat.

That was how my life is getting bullied by my sister. Not only her but almost everybody in my school. I'm Ariana Victor, a normal human just like others but everybody hated me because I am nerd. I like nerd wear like big glasses, beggy clothes and high heels with high socks.I don't wear trendy clothes like how other people always wear. That's how my style was. I had no friends at all, not even one. No bestfriends, no boyfriend. Just one person which is me alone.

Sheryl is my sister or should I say a mean sister? Yes, she is very mean. Every single day I had to tolerate her. Sheryl and her two bossy best friends, Kyla and Audrey always loved to embarrassed me in front of a lot of people. I was always the who get so much hatreds by people in this school. I tried to ignore them but they kept coming back to me. I would ended up crying the shit out of myself. Only God knows how I felt. Sheryl would never believe what I said and that could only happen in my dreams.

-

I went straight to Biology class.

I walked over to my seat. Well, not even anyone is sitting with me. Am I that bad?

Mr. Frankie walk in with a man beside him. He looked so familiar. I then remembered who he was. He was the one who saved me from getting a slap from Sheryl.

My head quickly snapped down. I didn't want him to see me at all.

All the students started to whisper among themselves. Some of the girls were fangirling over him. I got to admit that he has a good looking. He was wearing black and white stripes with a jeans jacket on it, with black jeans and white sneakers.

"Alright, class. I have an announcement here. We have a new student in this class. Louis, take it away."

"Hi, my name is Louis. I just move to Doncaster soo i hope that I'll make new good friends here."

"Thank you, Louis. Yes, so I hope that all of you are able to get along with him. Louis, you may take a sit."

The girls who were fangirling started to pushed each other off from their seats as they wanted Louis be beside them. Well, he's too hot for anyone. I was still looking down because I know there was only little chance for me to sit with him. On the other hand, I didn't want him to recognize me. Sigh.

"Hey, may I sit beside you?" Louis asked. I looked up then I nod my head nervously. I looked down again. Well, I was absolutely wrong. Looks like Louis wanted to sit beside me.

I realised all the girls were giving me death glare. I know they were jealous of me. It's not my fault. He was the one who wanted to sit with me. I could not stop him.