Chapter 6 - Embarrassment

Sheryl's POV

OH MY GOD! How can they went home together?! I thought my plan was effective. Ariana really has reached my limit already. I really need to give her a lesson.

When i got home, Louis was in the house. He must be accompanying Ariana. What a baby. I threw my high heels to the side of the door then stomped in.

"Where is Ariana?" Dad asked Louis.

"She's in her room, sleeping." Louis said.

"Ohh thanks for accompanying her. See you next time." Dad stretch out his hand to shake hands with Louis.

Immediately after he left, i stomped up the stairs to Ariana's room. I pushed the door open, waking her up.

Ariana's POV

The door pushed open making me woke up.

"Hey, you slut get up now!" Sheryl grabbed a handful of my hair making me winced in pain.

"Sh-sheryl! Let me go!"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Feel the pain, you idiot! You purposely trying to make me jealous, right?!" She screamed right at my face.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about?" I managed to ask whilst fighting the pain.

Sheryl slapped across my face, hard and forcefully. I was begging her to stop but she didn't listen. She started to grab my neck and smacked my face again repeatedly.

"Sheryl!" Dad came and pull her away from me. "Sheryl, stop it! You are too much!"

"Not me but Ariana is too much!" Sheryl continued to slap me again and again and again until Dad pushed her down to the floor.

"Sheryl, you are way too much!" Sheryl was fed up and she stomped off from my room.

I was pretty sure that my face was so red like a tomato or maybe my cheeks were bleeding. The feeling of hotness from the contact of her hand on my cheeks causing me to cry. It was too painful.

Dad crawled over the bed approaching to me. "Let me see your face." I look up, showing him my injured face.

"Oh gosh, your lips are bleeding! I'll go get something."

I didn't expect that my lips were bleeding.

How am i going to face all of the humans?

-

Monday

Standing in the school toilet for almost hours looking at my pretty face. It was badly bruise. I don't know how am i going to face all of the people especially Louis. It'll be very embarrasing.

My phone vibrated signalling that i received a message. I switched on my phone and look at the message.

-----------------------------------

(1)From: Louis

Hey, where are you? I've been at the locker area for more than half an hour already.

----------------------------------

I didn't bother to reply the message. I wanted to stay away from Louis. Not only him but everyone just because of my poor face.

My phone vibrated again.

-----------------------------------

(2)From: Louis

Ana, please reply me.

(3)From: Louis

Pls pls pls reply me.... Did i do something wrong?