Chapter 8 - Willing to sacrifice for her

Sheryl's POV

Louis had really no choice. I purposely did not object their plan for two reasons. Firstly, he could not stick with Ariana when we are married, even from now on. Exactly what i said to Ariana yesterday. I have warned her to stay away from Louis. Secondly, i like Louis which means i would do anything just to get my 'lover'. He cannot get away from me no matter what. I will make sure Louis and i spend time together every single day.

It was actually unexpected that Mum and Dad wanted to pair me up with Louis. Oh, wait. What happen to Dad? I thought he love Ariana so much that he would do anything for her. Maybe yesterday was my luck.

I cannot wait to tell the whole world about it. It is going to be the best day of my life.

Before i go to school, i stopped by Ariana's room.

I purposely knocked on her door loudly. Well, maybe she is dead or deaf. We do not know. She took a long time to open the door until i bang the door with my palm.

"Damn girl! Why are you so slow?"

"Sorry i was in the toilet." She replied with her innocent look.

"Oh i thought you died or something..." I chuckled. "By the way, you did heard about it yesterday, right?"

"About what?" She pretended to look blur.

"Don't pretend, idiot! Eh, i warned you one last time and you better keep that in your stupid head. Get away from Louis. You are going to get double punishment if you refused to obey me. Understand? If you don't understand that means there's something wrong with you." I began to laugh evilly then walked off.

I trotted down the stairs happily like a kid, walking over to Mum.

"Hey, Mum! I'm gonna go now." I kissed her on the cheeks and, "By the way, i love your decision." I said while winking my right eye and showed to her a gun with my fingers that pointing towards Mum.

She smiled when i did that action. One thing that i love about Mum. She agrees and accept with what ever things i do. Mum really do not mind about it.

I got in my car and started to drive to school. Can't wait to tell the whole world.

Ariana's POV

Sheryl's words keep on repeating in my head. I really do not know what to do if i should stay away from Louis or not. A lot of consequences that i have to think.

My heart immediately sink down like the pirate ship under the sea when her words hit me hard.

Don't cry, Ariana. Be strong.

I have to be strong no matter what situation i am in.

Haissss

I quickly tied my hair into a messy bun then put on my round glasses. Without my glasses, i could not see anything. Really.

When i packed my bag, my phone vibrated signalling that i received a text. I look at the screen on my phone, showing a text from Louis.

------------------------------

From: Louis

Hey. Do you want me to fetch you?

-----------------------------

I did not reply to his text. I think i know my answer already. Avoid him. If i don't avoid him, i will get the punishment from Sheryl. Enough of them. I do not want to suffer with another punishment.

Louis texted me again.

-----------------------------------

From: Louis