Chapter One: Background Of OC

POV:  Ava Rosemoon

     I'm a 24-year-old woman and I am still with my parents. I have been working for a game store for the last 3 years now. Working here has been a dream because I love to play Legend Of Zelda the most, but I had always found that I can't kill Ganon. It felt like I was killing my baby even when I know it was just a game.

     My Mom said that because of her bad health and Dad on his death bed that they will give me the family ring. Mom and Dad told me about the story of this ring; how it has been in the family for 100 years and that the ring was part of a royal family. But the royal family gave up the power they had and let the people of the land have the power to choose who will lead them. The last name of that royal family was Rosemoon and that's our last name. So the royal ring was still in the family so they just keep passing it down the family tree. So they have given it to me, as I'm the last one that's still in good health.

     Just three days later I told them I was going on a walk as it will be good for me to get some fresh air as I have been playing Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. As I was walking down Star Gold road, this car came down the road slowly but I didn't think it was something to worry about. But I guess I was wrong about not having to worry. When the car got to me they stop for a bit and pulled out a gun. Before I know it, I was killed by them.

     I was in the black void for so long that I can't tell you if it had been a year or not. After a long time something finally happened, a light appear out of nowhere! The light said that the ring on my hand that my Mom gave to me was a magic one. "The magic of the ring has the power to move the owner of the ring to a place they feel the safest at. But it seems that you have two places that you feel the safest at. One is with your family, the other is the world of Hyrule." When I heard this I knew I can't go back to my family as I 'died' just down the road from my home. I don't want to give them a heart attack when they see me alive after they are told I was killed. "I don't want my Mom to get a heart attack if she sees that I was still alive when she was told that her baby was killed in a drive-by. I believed that she would have wanted me to be happy... so I will go to the world of Hyrule."

     After I said that to the light everything went black. But just as everything went black I heard them say, "I hope you can fix a poor soul cover in darkness."

~~~

     Hi, this is the first book I had put a lot of thought into, and I have been working on it for some months now. But nothing with the story just the plans for it. I hope that you think it's ok. If there is anything wrong with the info used in this book just think of it as an AU (Alternate Universes) from the games. Just know that I got the idea for this book from all the other ones I have seen here on Wattpad but the people who made the game should get all the praise for the great work they did on all their Legend Of Zelda games.

                Ps.  the woman on the cover of the book is what she will look like. But I have yet to think of a good new name for her to use in Hyrule. So any help with it will be great! :)