Chapter Five: Lake Hylia's Waterfall

(Sorry about the cliffhanger in the last chapter. I didn't want the word count to be over 6,000.)

POV: Zella

     I was so cold...but then I was warm. I slowly started to feel again and the first thing I felt was something soft. I think I'm on a bed? No, that can't be it as it also felt like...fur? I try to open my eyes but it was a little bit difficult. After some time I was able to open them; There was a small fire with a pot. I looked around a bit more and seen that I was in a tent.

     But there was no way a human have made this tent as it was very primitive, but somehow it feels like home? Or something close to it at lest. That was when a small Bokobin came in...

Wait...

Have I seen them before?...

                      (Look! I found a pic of a baby Bokobin! So cute!😍)

     Oh! It's the kid Bokobin that I saved not that long ago. They must have seen me in the river before I went over that waterfall. "Oh, I know you." They looked at me with surprise as they ran over to my side. I didn't know what they were saying but by the way they were crying I know that they were scared that I was not going to make it thought.

     But I was think, 'If a bullet can't even kill me then going over a waterfall will not ether.' I giggle a bit and pet the young Bokobin on the head asking, "Why are you crying? Your not the one in this bed now." Just as I was done saying that a Blue Bokobin walks in. When this new one saw that I was awake they ran outside yelling something.

     Then more Bokobins come but they looked to be females. But only three of them was red, two was blue and the last one was a black Bokobin. The black Bokobin come up to me and started to look at my injury. At the same time I made sure to take note what tap of injury I had and where on my body; there was one gash on my left leg going from my knee down to my ankle, there is also a gash on the back of my right arm that's hard to see. Luckily that was the only injuries I had.

     I didn't want the Bokobins to see me singing the Fairy Fountain song so it took a few days before they would let me leave. Well, more like two weeks but I didn't forget to thank them by sing them a song: (Song name - Song of The Sea)

"Hush now my Storeen

Close your eyes and sleep

Waltzing the waves

Diving the deep

Stars are shining bright

The wind is on the rise