Chapter 14: Yiga Clan Hideout

[I can't believe I found a song for this chapter that's about the Yiga Clan, lol.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Zella

     I was taken by the Yiga Clan sometime around seven this morning but now I can't tell what time it is or how long I have had this bag on my head. But I have been passed from one group of Yiga to another a few times now and they were all on horseback running at full speed. Even when they would pass me to another group they were still running at full speed. Luckily the 'Baby' was still with me and I have yet to let them see "Him" at all. This 'baby boy' was just a Palm Fruit for a head and some Bananas as a body...Now that I think about it...It's really funny saying that the Yiga Clan 'LOVE' Bananas.

     After some time since the last transfer, they had finally stopped. As they were getting me off the horse they took the bag off my head. I looked around me to see that we are at Breach of Demise but as I was looking I saw some Bokobins hiding on a cliff just above us. I took a look at the Yiga Clan Members were setting up camp for the night so I looked back to the Bokobins and with one hand told them to stay quiet. 

     When the Yiga clan members had fallen asleep for the night I got my-self out of the ropes. I was as quiet as I can be as I pass them and got the map from their bag. I crouch pass them back to the horses before going to the Bokobins. I started to tell them in a whisper, "I need you to take a lock of my hair to Hunter, the Silver Lynel far in the N. Tabantha Snowfield. Their hideout is at Aldor Foothills. Here is the map but you have to make a copy of it. If they don't have this map in the morning they will know my plans." The leader of these Bokobins asked why give the hair to the Lynel so I told them how I have met the Hunter. How we have made a promise.

     Once the Bokobins were gone, I put the map back in the bag and put the ropes back on. When I was awaken in the morning they had me put the bag on again before we left. But before they did I looked to the sky to see it was 7:15 am. I made sure to have a strong hold on the 'baby' before we left to the hideout at Aldor Foothills. I was able to tell that they had ran off the path as the ride got very bumpy.

     After some time they had stop again but as they took me off the horse the bag fell off. I was barely able to see that it was 9 something  am before I was pushed into the hideout. They took me to the far back of the hideout and into a small room where I could not  stand up all the way. Just as I was able to sit down one of the Yiga clan members took this moment to get the 'Baby' away from me. "No! Give me back my baby!" But just as I said this they were out the door and was locking it up...How did they not notice that I was not fighting to get the 'baby' back?

     It wasn't until a few hours later that I could hear someone yelling, "YOU DUNDERHEADS! HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT THIS WAS NOT A BABY FOR A DAY AND A HALF!!! IT'S JUST A PALM FRUIT AND SOME BANANAS!" I laugh and laughed before yelling back, "YOU THINK I'LL JUST LET YOU GET NEAR MY BABY! EVEN IF HE IS THE REINCARNATION OF GANONDORF I'LL NEVER LET YOU GET HIM! EVEN IF I DIE TRYING!" After I yelled this, I laughed some more.

~ A Few Days Later~

     I don't know how long I have been here now. But I have been hearing them talk about how a day after I got here a Silver Lynel was seen wandering around the area. This day like the day before they give me some food and water. After they left I made sure to stay near the door so I could hear them, "Have you heard? There was a new Lynel with a blue mane and how there was news of two more coming this way. A White-Maned Lynel and a regular Red-Maned Lynel." The other Yiga clan member asked, "It's as if they are come here for a reason or something. Do you think it's mating season for them? If so then why are they coming here for that? They were not here the last three years."

     They went on like this for a good bit before some of them had guess way, "Do you think they are coming here because we have this Gerudo Princess here?" They were quiet for a bit before laughing saying how that was impossible and crazy to believe. I was happy to hear this but then a song came to mind. I don't remember it all to well but I song what I can;

"I opened up my door

To the man who promised me blood and war

Oh, woe to thee, ye people of order

I hope your homes continue to smolder

And that you never rise again

And leave me be, and leave my friends

I was taken far to a distant land

Where he had been exiled by one single man

His soul were wicked, his power was 'great'

And you looked in his eyes and were swallowed by hate

He took me to shelter, his humble abode

A pitiful cavern his comrades called home

He put me into a cage and bid me adieu

And I sat and pondered on what I should do

For I craved violence I crave to be free

From the people who wish to control me

Oh, woe to thee, ye people of order

I hope your homes continue to smolder

And that you never rise again

And leave me be, and leave my friends

Is this what you want? Corruption and power?

Take on these beasts, I'm now friends to them all

If you think you're a hero, then die like one

Oh, woe to thee, ye people of order

I hope your homes continue to smolder

And that you never rise again

And woe to those who called me weak"

     Ones I was done singing I had realize that they had left early on in the song...Had they stayed...They would have known to tell everyone to run or to let me go before they all die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1,153 words)

[The song I had Zella sing is longer than this but I wanted it to sound a lot like what she was going though. Here is the full song and pls give all the credit to Cami-Cat on youtube as they were the one who made the song.]