Chapter Three: The Journey Begins

(I have placed a song up top so you can listen to it as you read this chapter.)

POV: Zella (Now 25 years old)

     Today is the day I start my Journey at last! I can't wait to see what they have rebuilt now and to see something that's not sand. 

     I got my bag and made sure that I had everything I'll need. After I was done I got out my book and started to write down the day's date and how I feel about going out into the world. Over the last five years, I have written down my past life as a human and how I got to this world. I didn't want to forget my old home world or the reason why I decided to not go back there. 

     I told my mother that I was about to go and had come to say bye to her. She had tears in her eyes saying how the time has gone by before she knew it. She wished me good luck on my journey before she let me leave the throne room. 

     Just as I exit Gerudo Town I see that the two guards out front of the gates are  Merina and Dorrah. The same guards that were in the survival training. "Hi, Merina and Dorrah. It's good I get to see you two before I go." I say to them as I stop in front of them. "Yes, it is good to see how well you have grown over the years Princess." Said Dorrah and she bows to me as do Merina. "I'm happy to hear this. I will be going now!"

     With that said I got on my way to Kara Kara Bazaar to see if they have any news that was of interest. Or if there is a place they think I should see well I'm out of Gerudo Town. (Time leaving: 7:00 am)

     ~ About 4 hours later ~ 

     It's about 10:55 now. I'm making good time so far and I'll be out of the Gerudo Desert soon. But first I need to talk to the one running the Inn here. I walked in and asked the parson up front if she ran the Inn here, and she said no that's the person in the back job. I thank her for the info and walked over to the back. 

     "Hi, I'm Kachoo. I run the Inn, are you looking for a bed for the night Princess?" Every Gerudo woman knows who I am because of the 'Princess' thing. 

     "No, I'm on my journey now. I want to know if there is anything of interest happing in Hyrule or if there is a place you think I should go see well I'm out there?" I ask as I start to look around a bit and see that there is a recipe on the will for Chilly Fruit Pie. 

    "Yes, I have heard that there is something going on at the new coliseum. Now called 'Coliseum of The Lynel' for there was a Lynel living there but now it is gone. They say the new King of Hyrule killed it so that the coliseum can be rebuilt." Kachoo said as she cleans up the counter. 

     "The new King? What do you mean by that?" I didn't know there was a new King yet. Or that Zelda was getting merry.

     "Oh, that's right you were not born yet. Princess Zelda had merry Link a few years after Calamity Ganon was destroyed by them. After they got married they started to rebuild a lot of the old ruins and towns. They just got Castle Town all rebuilt just 2 years ago."  Kachoo says as she looks at the door and sees another person coming in. 

     "I see, I didn't know this thank you for telling me. I'll see the Coliseum of The Lynel first after I leave the canyon." I tell her as I start to make my way out the door. 

     "Ok, just make so you have got a horse from the Gerudo Canyon Stable. That is a lot of walking even for us Gerudo." She says before talking to the person who walked in earlier. As I walked out of there I see that someone was selling some hydromelon. I got two for later on today and made my way to Gerudo Canyon Stable.

     All of that took me 20 mins to do. But before I knew it it was 12:00 pm so I stop and eat one of the two hydromelons. With that, I start to make my way to the stable. By the time I got there, it was 1:00 pm so I decided to stay for the night and see if I can buy a horse from someone.

~ Next Day ~

     I got up at five this morning and saw that there was someone selling a horse they didn't need, "Why are you selling this horse here? I see nothing that will give a good reason to sell it." I asked them as I take a good look at the horse. 

     "It was born in my family but we no longer have the room to house it sadly. That's why I'm selling it out here. For the people who need one but can't get one when they come out of the Gerudo Desert." the woman said as she looked at the horse sadly. 

     "Mmmm, then I'll buy it from you as I do need one for my journey all over Hyrule. How much will it be?" I asked her as I round to look at her. 

     "150 rupees for this Male Liver Chestnut Coat, Piaffe." I got out the rupees I need but I ask how he got that name, "Oh, he was named after the piaffe dressage he did when he was just a few years old." I hand over the rupees and got the horse all set to leave. 

     "Oh! I almost forget to get your name." I say as I got on. "Oh yes, my name is Saria." I thank her for the horse and got on my way to the Digdogg Suspension Bridge. Well, I was on my way to the bridge to see a lot of...nothing. Not must of anything happen at all on the ride. It was just a very peaceful ride. 

     By the time I got to the bridge, it was 12:15 pm but there were some Blue Bokobin on horses. So I didn't have time to eat and just had my horse run to the end of the bridge as fast as it can go. When I got to the end of the bridge I couldn't stop as there was three Moblin there too! So I had to go to the nearest stable, the Outskirt Stable.  

     By then it was 1:45 pm and I didn't have lunch yet. I got off my horse, Piaffe, and walked over to the pot they had outside. I made some Chilly Steamed Meat with the last hydromelon I had and some meat I took with me from Gerudo Town. The food was good and moist. After I was done eating I got back on Piaffe and got back on the road to 'Old Exchange Ruins'. Now goes by the name, 'Exchange OutPorts'.

     When I got there it was 5:40 pm. Then again I didn't want to be out when the sun had set. I got an inn for the night and a place for Piaffe too. I was planning on having him stay here when I go to the Coliseum.  That night I made sure that I will have a room for the next tonight too by paying them for it. I didn't want to come back and they did not have a room for me. 

~ The Next Day ~

     It was 5:00 am when I got up for the day like always. I made got some food and started my way to the Coliseum. On my way there I had seen some guys saying that the King and Queen will be at the Coliseum today. I thought about going to talk to them but I decided not to. This is my journey and not something I have to use to get to know Link and Zelda. 

     By the time I got inside the coliseum, it was 9:25 am. It was a bit of a walk to get here from the town. But it was nice so I had nothing to say about it. I found a place to sit after I pay them to enter and got sited. I looked around a bit and see that the King and Qreen were just sitting down. It seems to me they just got here as well.

     "We are having a celebration for the birth of the new member of the royal family. Any and all who wish to come are invited. The celebration will be in the coming weeks. If there are any answers ask one of the guards inside Castle Town. So there will be a 2,000 rupees reward to the winner of today's coliseums games." And with that, the day was full of a lot of very happy and celebrating people.

     By the time I got back to the inn for the night, I was too tired to think. I just walked into my room and fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillows. What I did think was that this journey of mine will be fun that was for sure.