Chapter 13: A Knight And The Yiga Clan

[I used to have the 25th Anniversary CD but sadly it was lost sometime ago and I still don't know were it is now. :(]

[P.s, I'm sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I have had a death of a very beloved cat that was the world to me. I will forever miss my cat, Lily.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Zella

     Over time Gan-Gan and Jenna had started trying to roll over onto their bally. So I sent a latter of this new development to my mother telling her how my twins are trying to roll over for the first time! I even made sure to tell her that I am planning on going back home before or just after their 5th birthday. 

     As I was getting ready to go feed my little stars I hear a knock at the door. I walked over to see that it was Jenna! "Jenna! It's good to see you, pls come in, I was just about to feed my little stars. Ones I'm done I'll go make us some lunch." She told me that she come over to tell me that there was a need for fire wood. "With this new job opening, you can get some rupees and not be to far from you're home too.  This way you can be there if anything were to happen and it will give you something to do well the twins play." I though about it for a bit and she has a point. I would be near by my home and I could even repay the village for all the help they have given me. "I think it will be a great idea. I'll just need to work on getting my strength/heath back up first before I can start." 

     With this said and the babies full, I started to cook us some food that will help me to get my strength back up to were it was before. As I was making the food Jenna says that she can make us some tea. I thanked her for doing this for me but then there was a knock at the font door, "Are you expecting anyone?" Jenna asked as she looked to the font door. "No, I wasn't. Can you go get that for me? I don't want to burn the food." Ones she left to go see who was here I looked back to the food to see that in few mines I should be done cooking. 

     When she came back to the kitchen someone was with her, "It's been some time sense we last meet, Princess Zella." It was Merina! "Oh my! It has been a good bit sense last we met, Merina. You must come see my little stars they are just so cute! They are even trying to roll over already." After I told her about them she looked around for them. "Oh, they are in their bassinet over by the table." As both Jenna and Merina made their way over to the table I started to set up the table for three people. 

(I'm so happy that I made just enough food for three. Though it is good to see Merina here but way did she come back?)

     Ones I had the table set up for everyone I looked to see that Merina was handing my little Jenna. "I must say that you, my Princess, sure do make some cute girls." I giggled a bit before I corrected her, "The one you're holding is indeed a girl but the other one is a boy. I named the girl Jenna and the boy is named Gan-Gan." The second I told her about the other being a boy she looked at me in surprise before looking back at him. "You do know that this means that he will be the King of the Gerudos ones he is of age, right?" Jenna looked at Merina and asked what she meant by Gan-Gan being the 'King of the Gerudos'. So both us Gerudos lades told her all about the law of the Gerudo saying that if a boy were to be born a Gerudo that he must be the next leader of all Gerudo. That for a boy to be born as a Gerudo was like finding and seeing the birth  of a Fairy or even that of a dragon egg.