Chapter Four: Off To Kakariko Village (WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR 18+ ONLY)

(IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS JUST KNOW THERE IS SOME THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT MAY TRIGGER A PTSD ATTACK. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

PS, the video up top is to help you with helping someone with PTSD.)

          If they start to have a PTSD ATTACK make sure that someone they love/trust is there with you they can help them(one with PTSD) to calm down. After a PTSD attack and they have calm down it will be best that you leave them (love/trusted one) with that person after they calm down. It's the best way to help them. . .I should know. . .as it has happened to me too. . .I still think about it from time to time. . .I just want to forget it all. . .Like it never happened at all. . .but I even thought about ending it all. . . the one person that help me thought it. . .to forget about it all for a few months before I remember it all again. . . even after 4-5-6 years. .  . .is now someone I hope to marry soon. - SarahSmith4848

OK BACK TO THE BOOK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Zella

     When I got up at five this morning like always and got ready for the day. As I walked down the stairs I overhear some of the Hyrule Knights say that they are going to be late if they don't leave now to Kakariko Village in time for a festival called 'The Hero Festival'. If I remember correctly there is a great fairy fountain near by that I can go to. Besides the festival sounds fun and I would  like to see this town. It is the first town you get to in the game that is not in ruins. I go and get some breakfast before I leave for Kakariko Village.

     After I was done eating I got Piaffe ready to go by seven am. I knew that I was making good time and can't wait to see how the village looks like in person. Just as I got to the forest of time I see some monsters like the normal Bokoblin and Moblin. Luckily I was able to run pass them on Piaffe to the Proxim bridge where there was no monsters.  I made sure they didn't follow me and they didn't so that's  good news for me. I looked to the sky and seen that it was about 12:00 pm now. Good thing I can see a rest stop for when it rains just at the end of the bridge.

     But then I started to small rain coming in some I got to the rest stop and made a fire. I was able to make the fire in time before the rain started. I walked down to the river and took some time to get a fish for lunch, a Hyrule Bass, in just 15 mins! I walked back to the fire and roasted the bass to make it flaky and savory smelling. I also made sure to give a apple or two to Piaffe before I started to eat my food.

     As I was waiting for the rain to die down I see this person running to try and get out of the rain. They got to were I was and looked to be out of breath. "You need to come closer to the fire if you want to get dry." I tell them as I made sure that Piaffe is comfortable and have enough food. The person say thinks and walked over to the fire to dry off. They look to be about 50-59 years old and for them to be out like this?

Zella: "Why are you so far from town? If you don't mind me asking."

Old Man: "I am on my way to the Riverside Stable to see my son. He works at the stable to care for the horses of travelers."

Zella: "I see. but you should know that there are some monsters just on the other side of this bridge."

Old Man: "They have been there for a year now and I have learned how to get around them. So you don't have to worry about me."

     After that we had started to have a small talk about what have been happening in the last five years and about the Hero Festival. Before we knew it the rain had stopped.