Chapter 15: Never Mess With A Hunter

POV: Zella

     It had been three days now and they are saying that the Silver Lynel had been killing all the clan members who were coming to or leaving the hideout. The room they had me in was near the info room so if they yelled anything I was able to hear it. I was just humming a song to my-self when I heard yelling, "THAT SILVER LYNEL IS STOPPING ALL LETTERS FROM THE BOSS! HOW ARE WE TO TELL HIM WE HAVE THE GERUDO PRINCESS! OR THAT WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH A GROUB OF FUCKING LYNELS!!!" So that was what they were doing this whole time? Stopping the info of my location from getting out to the 'boss' of the Yiga Clan. This is good for me so now I can get out of here without them following me back home or knowing where I am.

     I put my ear to the door and heard them leaving saying they were all going to the main meeting room to talk about the Lynels. Good, I can use this time to get the door open. When I had some time in the Rito Village I had asked one of them if they could get me lock picking tools. They had asked why and I told them that I was a princess without a guard. I have to at least get out of a lock room without help. They thought about it before agreeing with me and had some made for me to take. I put them into my hair when the Yiga Clan came for me and my baby boy. I just hope that my little stars, Gan-Gan and Jenna, are ok without me.

      It had taken a bit but I was able to get the door opened. I looked around the outside of the door and didn't see anyone near me. I carefully made my way to an opened door to see if there was any one in there. When I looked there was no one and there was a door on the other side of the room. As I made my way to the other door I took note of all the boxes in this room. (This must be their storage room. If so, what is the room in the back for?) Once I was at the door I made sure there were no voices coming from the other side of it before I opened it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(411 words)

this chapter is not done this this a look at the fist part of it. I know it is taking a long time for this chapter so that is why I'm giving you this bit. 😅