Chapter Six: It's Time

(Look at the pic of Ganondorf I found!)

POV: Zella

     I got up for the day and ran to go barf again, I thought it was over but I guess not. After I was done barfing up last night's dinner, I got ready for the day I had planed. I was going to the Nabi Lake to see if anything of mine was left there. I didn't feel up for breakfast this morning so I just get onto Shadow and looked at the map to see the path I needed to take. Mmm, now that I looked at the map if I go to the lake I can just go to the next stable right-a-way.

     After thinking about it for a bit, I've disced to get my stuff now so that I can go to the next stable after I'm done at the lake. I got off of Shadow and made my way back inside the stable to get my stuff. I made sure to tell Ember that I'll just go on to the next stable now as I was getting my stuff together. I told him to use the rupees I had given him to use the bed for a week so that if someone came in and didn't have rupees for the night, that way they can have a bed to sleep in at lest.

     When I got back onto Shadow I made sure that I had everything. Ones I was sure that I wasn't leaving anything I made my way to Nabi Lake by 7:30 am. I had him going in a slow walk so that I can think for a bit about what to name my baby. I know that its a long time away for my to start that but I want to be ready. Mmm, maybe I should make a lest of names for my little one. For all I know there may be more than one inside me. As a Gerudo I'm more than sure that my little one is a she but if it is a boy I already how what name to give, Ganondorf.

     I know that if people hear me call him that they will try to take him from me so I'll just call him Gan-gan as a nickname. Oh, I'm going over the Horwell Bridge now. If I remember this is were the 'knights' took me away to the lake. On the end of the bridge there was a  Red Bokobin just siting there. When they had seen me they come over, "Hey, I'm going to the Nabi Lake. Do you want to came with me?" I asked him as he looked to have nothing to do at the time. He said something in his language but the thing is that I could understand some of what he said.

Him: "Name !7*^&%, I'll   @ ^   with  ^&$ ."

     I nod to him as he gets onto the back of Shadow with his back to me. The path we where taking would take us over a hill. I took a look at the sky and seen that we had missed lunch time, now it's 1:50 pm. I had us stop and got out the fish I had caught before. I asked him to start a fire to cook so that we can have some Fish Skewer.

Him: "Sure, @&$@@& &&$@@ sometime to start."

This time I was able to understand him a bit more than the last time. I must have been around them for so long that I'm starting to understand their language a bit. By the time he had the fire started it was 2:10 pm. After the fish was done and we had eaten, we got back onto Shadow.

I had made sure that the fire was out before we left. So on we go to the lake where I may find some thing of mine. When we got to the top of the hill I was able to see the lake clearly. There was even some signs of a campfire near the water's edge.

When we got to the old campfire site I could see something in the sand a few feet away from me. As I got closer to it I was able to tell that it was my book! I picked it up and send that it had burnt marks all over. So I opened it up and all the pages were gone or was missing a lot of the page.

I looked around for sometime but couldn't find anything else. The Bokobin was looking around as will before coming back to my side with something in his hand.

Him: "Found this over $*%>^ trees. May ^*€>< of some ^**%%%."

I took a look at what he had and it was a log book? It's one of the few you'll see a knight have with them. If I remember correctly, every knight should have one so that the captain of the knights can see what they did or didn't do. I opened it up and read some of the pages. When I got to the end it was saying that this knight was to go to the Woodland Stable and stay there.